October 13, 2017

Fashion Friday with Duffy : Too cute to . . .




 Duffy, " Lately when I am trying to get my Friday Fashion shoot completed, Wilhelmina seems to pop up out of nowhere! Sigh."







 Duffy, " I'm starting to think she is a bit of a copycat!"










 Wilhelmina, " Heeheehee. I think Duffy meant that I am a copyDOG! Hahahaaha! I'm sooo funny!"







 Duffy, " Sigh. Again. I shall simply carry on as if nothing were, as would any true, professional model!"







Duffy, " Today I am modeling a Halloween bandana with the words, " Too cute to Spook!" stitched on it. Here is my best pose!"





Duffy, " See you next week for another segment of Fashion Friday when I will show you an equally adorable Halloween bandana. Um. Can someone get me down from here?!"




Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

11 comments:

  1. What a cute bandana, Duffy! I think Wilhelmina is taking Binga lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute bandana, Duffy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look very handsome, Duffy! Too cute to spook - that made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm ... maybe the kitties are rubbing off on Wilhelmina ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute to spook. You look adorable though. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your bandana today Duffy! I know what you mean about some sisters not taking modeling seriously...Rosy just runs around wanting to play when I am trying to look handsome for Mama...what's up with that??
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  7. guyz...yur fotoz chute two dayz awesum....N duffy....yur ta ran choola scarvez rockin !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very adorable and so are your background pumpkins. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Duffy, you are looking so cute with the Halloween bandana! Too cute to spook indeed!
    And great copycat, I mean copydogging, Wilhelmina! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think you look brilliant, Duffy! And Wilhelmina did a good job of copycatting/dogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duffy você ficou muito bonito com esta bandanas, a cor laranja ficou muito bem em você. Wilhelmina é uma menina muito engraçada, um cafuné especial para você querida.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)