July 3, 2017

Mitalee on Monday and a mouse.









Mitalee, " Hi ya, efurryone! I wanted to talk to you about the conditions of my private quarters! First off, you should know that there is a radio playing classical music in my room during the day so that I don't feel too lonely. Don't get me wrong, the humans do come and read in my room to keep me company and LP is in and out of my room during the day checking on me, so I'm not alone too much but it's still nice to have music playing!"






Mitalee, " And guess what?! I finally got my heart's desire! I have been wanting one of these devices since I don't know how long! It's perfect for grooming and for rubbing my stink all over it and I love it! Even better, it's all mine! No sharing necessary!"






Mitalee, " LP also bought me this little bird that attaches to the window with a suction cup. It has been placed strategically near  my cat tree so that I can give it a little whap once in a while to remind it who is Queen of this new kingdom!"






Mitalee, " My last gift from LP is this huge mouse! It has crinkly ears ( can I say , I LOVE crinkly things?!)  LP told me I can cuddle up to it if I feel like it, which I have been doing!"






Mitalee, " Esme is also doing well these days. Here she is hanging out on Wilhelmina's bed  . . . her favourite place to catch some afternoon sun! We are both eating lots of small meals throughout the day which helps to give us more energy. Neither one of us needs an appetite stimulant now and our dose of pain meds has been adjusted so that we are more alert. All in all, the vet says we are stable. We truly believe all the POTP have helped us enormously. Thank you!"






An Adorable Mouse!






Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. So good to see you two and hear some good news ! Pawkisses !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you and your sister are doing better. Keep up the good work and enjoy that mousie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like things are going pretty well. Great to hear!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to hear from you, Mitalee, and that you and Esme are doing good right now. I'm purring lots for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to see you and your new gadget sure is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. esme & mitalee we iz buzzed happee yur both doin sew well; prayerz ewe continmew ta feel soooooper grate...de mouz iz awesum, yur mewsic choice iz good; harp iz grate for catz two, N de burd.....we willna go ther ~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Girls! It's good to hear you are both eating better and I loved seeing that crinkly eared purple mouse. I hope you can both enjoy your days as much as you can.
    Love you,
    Lily and T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful news that you girls both are eating and stable with fewer pain meds. This makes us all so happy, but you both will remain in Mom's daily prayers and all of us will continue to send POTP and purrs. That purple mousie sure is cute, Mitalee, and looks like a good cuddler. Sending lots and lots of love to all. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy to read this and know you are both still enjoying life and getting lots of love. That is a very big mouse-yikes.XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mitalee, we think your private quarters sound really nice. You seem to have everything you need. That mousie is so cute! We hope you are cuddling up with him. We're glad you and Esme are eating and are stable. We continue to purr lots for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a cute purple mouse! WE are glad you and Esme are doing better

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so good to hear that both of you sweeties are doing better. We hope you both keep doing good. That mouse is adorable and we love the color, have fun with it. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mitalee and Esme, I'm glad you are both doing well and stable. Sounds like LP is taking great care of you. The mousie is very cute. And the brushie thing is pawsome! I hope you both keep doing well. Sending hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mitalee, thank you so much for showing us your lovely private quarters, and for letting us know you and Esme are doing well these days. We send so much love, and purrs and prayers to you both, and to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh we are so very happy to hear good news about both you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that purple mousie! And that's just the best news ever that you're both doing so well!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)