July 21, 2017

Fashion Friday at the beach!

 Duffy, " Can you spot me on the rocks?!"







                              Duffy, " Hi ya! Here I am with another addition of Fashion Friday! I thought I'd switch it up and change locations! Today I will be showing you two bandanas  while at the beach with Wilhelmina!"







Duffy, " I am posing on the rocks where I can keep an eye on Wilhelmina. She makes friends everywhere she goes and it is fun to watch her cavort!"





Duffy, " Here I am posing seriously while wearing my chevron bandana. I love the turquoise colour in this pattern!"





Duffy, "Oh look!  Wilhelmina is running around while having loads of fun!"











Duffy, " She is also digging holes!"





Duffy, " And she met this handsome fellow named Brinkley. Brinkley is a Silver Labrador Retriever."






 Duffy, " Wilhelmina also played a lot with a Wheaten Terrier named, Mia!"




PLAY! PLAY! PLAY!








LET'S PLAY!







 Duffy, " My second bandana has squirrels on it!"







Duffy, " It also has the colour turquoise on it. I thought wearing cheerful turquoise was just the thing to do on an overcast day in Vancouver!"





Duffy, " Here are my serious poses in my squirrel bandana!"










2nd serious pose!




Duffy, " Of course that didn't last long!"



















Duffy, " I hope you enjoyed another peek into my wardrobe on Fashion Friday, as well as a glimpse into Wilhelmina's unfailingly, playful world. See you next time sweet friends, when I will show you a few of my most excellent, flannel bandanas!"





Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. It was so much fun seeing you and Wilhelmina at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome Duffy...turquoise is definitely "your" color! Happy weekend to you and all the Critters at the Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun fashion Friday, Duffy! Love both bandanas. Turquoise color looks really good on you :-)
    It's great to see Wilhelmina having tons of fun with new friends! Happy Friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good dog is a tired dog 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think those bandannas were pawfect for beachwear!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wilhelmina is certainly a social butterfly! And you're a handsome model, Duffy. The scenery is beautiful as well. I'd never heard of a Silver Labrador Retriever before - they have an interesting history!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look terrific Duffy and that looks like a fun way to start the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. dood !!! we just a bout did knot see ewe on thoz rockz...we thinked ya waz doin sum fishin down de shore a wayz !!!!! ya look soooper handsum az all wayz !! hope everee onez doin grate ~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Turquoise is your color, you look extra handsome in this collection. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Duffy,

    I love both of the bandanas. Wonderful. You are so cute on the rocks - Duffy on the rocks! lol. Have a sweet Sunday of rest.

    I am a little late this week to see your Friday Fashion post but I sure enjoyed it. I have been working on catching a little, injured dog about your size. We are getting closer! I think in a couple of days he/she will be in safe hands and getting Vet. care. : ) Keep Little Red in your thoughts for us.

    Love you and all the critters there with you,
    Lily and Tommy Sweet Boy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely selfies. It looks like you guys had such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Duffy, you have become a fashion forward pup, and you model so perfectly. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)