June 28, 2017

Tide's out with Duffy, Wilhelmina and Mia.











Duffy, " It's low tide at the beach and we get to explore the ocean's floor!"






Duffy, " I am wearing a life jacket on account that even when the tide is out, there can be parts, between sandbars, of the ocean's floor that still has water on it and those pockets of water can be very, very deep for a little guy like me!"







Duffy, " Wilhelmina is ready to play and so am I!"






Duffy, " Wilhelmina's BFF Mia almost always joins us when we play together at low tide!"











Duffy, "Wilhelmina always has to say hello! to everyone she meets!"





Wilhelmina, " What? I love to make new friends!"





Duffy, " Here I am swimming through a deep pocket of water. I am trying to get to a wide sandbar which will allow me to be closer to a large party or flock of birds!"













Duffy, " Wilhelmina and Mia are faster than I am and get there first!"













Duffy, " I hope you enjoyed watching us play on the ocean's floor. We love these wondrous afternoons and never, ever, want to go home!"






Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Weeellll... even with the opportunity to chase birds, I'm not sure I would want that kind of adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, that looks like so much fun!! I want to join you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun. I'm guessing there are baths when you get home. Is that good or bad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. O verão é muito divertido, não é?
    Adorei ver vocês se divertindo, vocês devem ter cansado aqueles pássaros. Hihi
    Cafunés para vocês,meus amores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blast!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fabulous shots and that life jacket is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the life vest, you are so stylish. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. guyz...now thiz iz what we call an awesum bak yard !!!! N duffy...trust uz on thiz one.......flox oh burdz......forgetaboutem ~~~~~~ may bee next time ewe can get in sum fishin !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful for you! You all look like you are having a great time!
    Love,
    Lily and Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys sure look like you had fun. Sam will be watching you from the nearest dock. 😇

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMC! What a good time you all are having! Duffy, you look so cute in your life jacket. Safety first!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH! We enjoyed it SO much seeing you all play!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like so much fun! Do the humans ever dip their toes in the water?
    Have a great weekend, furriends.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great pictures. Having so much fun, I can understand you don't want to go home :-) Duffy, you look so cute wearing life jacekt. And you are good swimmer!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)