June 26, 2017

Mitalee on Monday with toys , a cat mat and Esme.












Mitalee, "Meowsers! Look what I found in my room! It' s a knitted ice-cream cone catnip toy from  our friends at, 15 and meowing."







Mitalee, " I'm going to give it the bitey and shake it up until its' innards are nice and scrambled!"




Mitalee, " Then I will pose with my ice-cream cone so that you can see I still love the camera!"





Mitalee, " This is the other toy Ellen sent us and I will deaded it next! Thank you Ellen. You really made me happy knowing I am still a  huntress to be reckoned with!"





Esme, " Hi ya! It's me, Esme. I wanted to tell you that we also received this mat that I am lying on. It has some powerful catnip tucked away in one of the corners. For those of you who don't know, I am a bit of a niphead, but I don't have enough energy to actually play with a catnip toy these days which means this mat is just the ticket for me!"






Esme, " I'm looking a bit stoned here but I'm just sleepy!"





Esme, " Here I am after my nap! I love the mat and it is on my favourite chair in LP's bedroom where she threw her sweater  one day. Now I can snuggle under her sweater on my new cat mat whenever I like. Thank you Ellen. You really made my day!"



Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

23 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts for you two girls. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how good to see these two sweeties enjoying themselves ! Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wagnificent pressies, guys! Have loads of fun and snoozes with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made my day seeing you both enjoying your prizes.
    Mitalee, you are great at posing with that ice cream cone. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. that Ms.Ellen is the most generous sweetheart EVER!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mee-you Mitalee that Nip mousie sure iss kewl an Esme yur Nip blanket iss pawsum!!!
    Sendin youss' LUV an POTP all wayss...
    Yur furend, Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you got the most pawfect gifts from your wonderful friend!
    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are wonderful gifts ! It's so generous from Miss Ellen ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to see you're having fun with the goodies of miss Ellen, Esme and Mitalee. Double Pawkiss to both of you☺❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mitalee, you look so beautiful in that "Portrait With Cone"! Esme, enjoy that lovely mat!

    Big Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice gifts for someone who looks so nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. São presentes adoráveis!
    Cafunés para vocês, meninas bonitas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pawsome of Miss Ellen to send you those gifts. Her toys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hay ewe gorgeuz gals !!!!! thoze nip toyz N de matt R de catz meeeow for sure; if ya N joy em... bye playin or nappin; itz all good...just N joy !!! heerz big hugz N two huge tubz oh mackerull ~~~~~ ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sure was sweet of her to send nice things your way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super nice gifts. Ellen makes the best toys and mats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw... It's so sweet to see you with new toys and a blanket. How nice of Ellen to send them. Very kind, indeed.
    Love,
    Lily and T.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You sure know how to shake up that there ice cream cone, Mitalee, and I bet that little mousie will have a tremendous game with you. MOL Ooh and that mat is wonderful, and you look so cosy in there too, a cat delight...
    Aunty Ellen makes the most wonderful of gifts for us cats, she is a real treasure, for sure.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mitalee, it's so lovely to see you playing with the ice cream cone! It's such a wonderful gift!
    And Esme, enjoy the mat. You look very comfy between the mat and the sweater :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. We love you both and we've kept both of you in our prayers as well as our hearts! You've still got a lot of ferocious hunter in you, Mitalee! And Esme, you are just too sweet. We hope you had a good nap and you find a way to enjoy all that glorious catnip!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Mitalee and Esme, we always love seeing you. We are glad you enjoyed those nice gifts from Ellen. We love you both, and are keeping you in our constant thoughts and purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh you two just make me melt!

    Isn't Ellen just the finest lady and such a big heart to gift you such wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)