June 2, 2017

Fashion Friday with Duffy's Favourites.






Duffy, " I promised I would share photographs of my favourite bow ties with you this Friday so here I am!"

Wilhelmina, " What about ME?!"





Duffy, " You are not part of this gig! Could someone come and remove the big dog?!"






Duffy, "Hellooooo!! Remove the pony sized dog from the set please!!"

Wilhelmina, " Geez. Talk about a lack of inclusiveness!"





Duffy, " It's not that I don't love you, I do! It's just that you don't even wear bow ties!"

Wilhelmina, " Ok. Ok. I'm leaving!! "






Duffy, " This bow tie comes in third out of the three favourite bow ties I will be showing you. It has little elephants all over it and it is really adorable!"






Duffy, " This bow tie comes in second. It is my watermelon bow tie and it is perfect for summer wear!"






Duffy, " Here is a close-up. Doesn't it put to mind a hot summer 's day , while eating watermelon with a friend and seeing who can spit the seeds furthest?!"















Duffy, " This is my favourite of my three favourite bow ties. It has little rubber duckies all over it! "







Duffy, "  For those of you who don't know, my full name is, Sir Duffy Ducky Birdie Quinn."








Duffy, " Which means I love all things with little duck prints, which means my bow tie with little duckies on it, is my absolute favourite bow tie!! But do you want to know something?! I have another bow tie with ducks on it. I will show you that one on my next Fashion Friday!"





Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo


19 comments:

  1. I love your bowties, Duffy! For a moment there, I thought you were going to have a photo bomber, the way I do with Binga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh GREAT Bow Ties Sir Duffy, don't you look debonair!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just adore your bow ties, Duffy!! I myself also love a good looking tie!!
    High Paws!
    Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is fashion we understand!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bow ties, Duffy! You're always handsome ... but they add a certain something too. Just wanted to remind you we're thinking of all of you ... and especially Esme and Mitalee. We love all of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look totally awesome Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mee-you Duffy boy yur a fashionista fur sure! Thee bow tiess are berry kewl...mee likes thee ducky one best all so.
    An did you see Wilhemina has a wee bow tie inn her fur on her head??? Shee iss berry purrty....
    An yur hansum Duffy! Wishin efurryone a good weekend.
    Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

    ReplyDelete
  8. while we due knot wearz pantz ??? ....ewe dawgz iz rockin yur bow tiez !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are adorable! Duffy, you are an excellent bow tie model! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Duffy, às tuas gravatas são adoráveis, você é cheio de estilo.
    Cafunés para você e para doce Wilhelmina!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those bow ties are the most darling things ever, next to YOU!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Duffy! What a cutie you are in your bow ties.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are all great ties. I especially like the elephant one. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking pretty spiffy, Duffy! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look adorable in your bow ties! We think Wilhelmina could use bigger bows...

    ReplyDelete
  16. You do look very handsome in your bow ties, Duffy.

    Wilhelmina, don't mind him. He knows what a star you are, and he wants his share of the limelight too!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL Wilhelmina, maybe Duffy will let you join next time if you wear bow tie :-) Duffy, you look so handsome with those pawsome bow ties! I really love the watermelon bow tie. Looks delicious:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Duffy you wear it well! Wilhelmina is a beautiful photobomber though :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)