June 16, 2017

Fashion Friday with Duffy!









Duffy, " Hi ya! It's another Fashion Friday! This week I am going to show you two bow ties, and two bandanas. First up, I wanted to show you my other duck bow tie that I promised to show you last week but I forgot! "





Duffy, " You may recall I mentioned I love all ducky prints on account my complete name is, Sir Duffy Ducky Birdie Quinn! This bow tie has the words,  "quack, quack" written on it but  a ,"Quack", I am not!"





Duffy, " This is my Foxy bandana and I love it because I love foxy things! Actually, it is Wilhelmina's Foxy bandana. We both have this bandana and LP grabbed Wilhelmina's thinking it was mine! That's why it looks a little big on me! Next time I will show you both of us in our matching Foxy bandanas and I will have mine on and you will see that it fits me much better!"




Duffy, " This is my Bones bandana. It's really bright and cheerful and I always get compliments when I wear it. Next up, you will see my very, very favourite bow tie in all of my entire bow tie collection just as I promised I would show you this week!"






Duffy, " Can you see what is on it?!"












Duffy, " Cats! Were you surprised to see that my very, very favourite bow tie has cats on it?! "







Duffy, " You shouldn't be for two reasons! One, I love my kitty siblings and two , I love hanging out on the cat trees and cat beds in our home. LP claims I am very cat-like! I hope you enjoyed another glimpse into my wardrobe. See you next week, at the same time, for Fashion Friday when I will show you two of my very special bow ties!"




Have a Fabulous Friday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

18 comments:

  1. Duffy, you are almost as good of a fashion model as me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging from my purring, you can see I really enjoy your bowties and hope to see more. I already know Wilhelmina did not mind sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look soooo handsome in your outfits Duffy, a real smarty paws, and you have such a happy smile!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love all your bow ties! I have a couple myself. I wear them when I want to be extra dashing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at YOU and your cute self! Love that kitty bow tie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, sweet Duffy you just look so cute in all those bowties and bandanas. We think the cat bowtie is real cute. What a great tie model you are. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many good choices! I can't decide whether I like the duckies or the kitties more. We think you're a supermodel, Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dood.....ewe ree deemed yur self... with yur last bow tie !!!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing Duffy and we love your smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you sure have a slug of ties. Does your mum make them for you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Duffy! You look great! We love that bow tie with the kitty on it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Você tem muito bom gosto para gravatas e bandanas, Duffy!
    Cafunés para vocês, meus amores!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you are such a dapper little guy, Duffy! I love this ducky bow tie, too, but am so happy your favorite is the one with the kitties. Good for you!
    Keep styling!
    Love,
    Lily and Tommy Black Cat Cuddle Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok.You.Are.Seriously.Cute. Sir Duffy Ducky Birdie Quinn you are rockin' it and you like ducks to boot, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)