June 23, 2017

Fashion Friday with Duffy : My special bowties and bandana.






 Duffy, " Hi ya! Welcome to another installment of , Fashion Friday! This week I am going to show you two bow ties and one bandana! The bow tie I am wearing is extra special on account it has lambies on it and Lambie is one of Esme's nicknames!"















 Duffy, " Here is my serious pose in my Lambie bow tie. I think of Esme when I wear it!"








Duffy, "This bow tie has bumblebees all over it! Which means I think of Mitalee HoneyBee when I wear it!"







Duffy, " Here is my serious pose in my HoneyBee bow tie!"









Duffy, "It's difficult to stay serious for long! Modeling is challenging for a lighthearted guy like me! Next up is one of my favourite bandanas and I think of someone special when I wear it too!"









 Duffy, " This bandana has dachshunds all over it! My cousin angel Rocky was a dachshund so I wear this to remember him!"



























Duffy, " I hope you enjoyed seeing my special bow ties and bandana! See you next Friday at this time for another session of Fashion Friday when I will show you my favourite matching bandanas!"




Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

21 comments:

  1. Luv your bow ties and bandana Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an awesome model, Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Duffy I LUFFS your bow ties and bandanas!!!! How wonderful to wear thingys that remind you of our wonderful furfriends
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duffy mew are so dapper in your bowties dude!!! #topmodel

    Bestest purrs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy Duffy, you sure know how to rock the runway with all your ties! Where in the world do you find them all?You are one cool dude! 😎

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your fashion accessories in honor of your sibs or cousins. You are just too cute, Duffy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi the most EXCELLENT attire for the best dressed and remembering guy about town. Seriously you rock in the fashion way.
    Purrs, ERin

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so adorable Duffy and always make us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so stylish ! Your bow ties and your bandana very pretty ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. dood....ewe R total lee troo lee rockin yur tiez N bandanaz thiz week !! we canna even pic a fave they iz all that awesum ~~~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG SO CUTE! I wish Dakota had a bow tie with sheep on it. Shelties are known for their sheep herding skills! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw Duffy, I love all of your photos in the different fashion accessories but I think I like the Lambie bow tie poses the best. Your eyes are so beautiful and deep looking in those. Wishing I could give you a snuggle right now...

    Love,
    Lily and Tommy who is wondering who you are that mom likes you so much! Ha! Funny little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too very cute; can't decide whether I like the bow ties better or the bandanas. Duffy is such a cutie!
    Have a great weekend.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job modeling! We think you will be on the runway some day. BTW, we liked that lambie bow tie cuz the color was really flattering to you!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Duffy, you are an excellent model and those bow ties and bandanas are so special. Thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are the best model ever. All these are great, but my favorite is the lambie :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, aren't you a lovely gentleman!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your Lambie bow tie! Green is definitely your color!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Duffy!
    You are a fabulous model and your smile lights up the world!
    Love Barb

    ReplyDelete
  20. Duffy, you have become a most amazing and adorable model. We love seeing your happy and smiling face. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)