June 30, 2017

Fashion Friday with Duffy ; featuring feathers and birds bandanas.









Duffy, " I can't believe the week is already at its' end and here I am with another Fashion Friday post! Last week, I promised I would show you a few matching bandanas that Wilhelmina and I have but we didn't have time to work on that together so we will have to save that for another week! Today I am going to show you two bandanas featuring birds, and one bandana featuring feathers!"










Duffy, " Here I am assuming a serious modeling pose. I love the turquoise background of this fabric and the birds are cheerful and lovely!"





Duffy, " This is my feathers bandana and I really love how each feather on it is different, just like snowflakes."






Duffy, " Here I am once again taking modeling very seriously. I am wearing my last featured bandana of the day. It is less colourful with a fabric that has small birds on stumps with a pale grey background."














Duffy, " I hope you enjoyed my Fashion Friday post! Join me next week at the same time when I will finally show you the matching bandanas Wilhelmina and I share in common. "




Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

10 comments:

  1. Those are great! How many ties and bandanas do you own? XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the little birds on the tree stumps! You make the perfect model, Duffy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a handsome boy and really know how to rock the neckwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood.....we iz sew knot see in ewe with burd a pare ull on ~~~~~~ :)

    bye de way speekin oh tree stumpz that tree stumpz yur chillaxin on... itz way kewl....tell mom ta bring it inn side for everee one !! ☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are quite the pawfessional! Any agents contacting you yet?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duffy! I have to enlarge all the photos just to get as much of your cuteness as I can! You are making me want a puppy again, Duffy. Stop that right now! lol.

    Your scarves are wonderful and I look forward to seeing you and Wilhelmina posing next week. (I started typing Willamina for her name as that is my home town! Close call.)

    Blessing upon all those in the cottage. My heart is with you.
    XO,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, Duffy! You are such a fashionista... or, since you are boy, is that fashionisto?

    P.S. My human assures me fashionista is okay for both girls and boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a fashion icon Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Duffy, you are such a great model. We love all of your bandanas.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)