June 9, 2017

Fashion Friday with Duffy and polka dots.







Duffy, " I can't believe it is already Fashion Friday! The week certainly has whizzed by! Today for Fashion Friday, I am going to show you three of my polka dots bow ties!






Duffy, " I am lifting my head up so you can get a good glimpse at my red polka dots bow tie!"






Duffy, " These particular bow ties are made out of a satin-like material and are very soft and satiny to touch!"







Duffy, " This bow tie has black polka dots!"





Duffy, " I'm going to give you a few serious poses in my white polka dots bow tie!"





Duffy, " Here is one last serious pose before I begin to have a bit of fun!"





Duffy, " Yoo hooo! Over here! Look at me in this tree notch left behind by a logger over a hundred years ago!"












Duffy, " I am wearing my pink polka dots bow tie. It is my favourite bow tie of the three!"






Duffy, " Here is a close-up. I am taking modeling seriously!"













Duffy, " But I am never serious for long!"








Duffy, " I hope you enjoyed  seeing me in my bow ties. Did you have a favourite? I'll see you again next Friday when I will show you my very ,very favourite bow tie from my bow tie collection! I think my choice may be a surprise to some of you, but not to others!"







Have a Fabulous Friday.
See you soon!
the critters in the cottage xo


20 comments:

  1. I love your bow ties, Duffy! My favorite, of course, is the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la, Duffy~
    Very stylish =)
    It is hard to pick a favorite...but the first one. The red bow tie with white polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duffy, I can't wait to see which one it is. This one is a winner on you though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say Duffy, you do look very dapper in you brow ties and what a beautiful place to pose in
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Duffy, you'd make a very good sales-pup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at you and your handsome self! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure look most wonderful Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely bow ties ! The first one is our favorite for you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. duffy....we total lee total lee lovez yur tree fotoz...N ewe iz rockin yur bow tiez dood !

    heerz two a round herring kinda week oh end ~~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a handsome guy Duffy...we love all your bow ties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like them all, but the red is my favorite. I thought the photo of the tree notch was photoshopped- very cool.XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE all your 'spotted' ties, Duf! They make you look even more pawsome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do rock those bow ties!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Duffy, I love your Fashion Friday posts. The first photo of you in your black dot tie is my favorite. You are perfectly kissable.

    xo,
    Lily and her Tommy Tea Cakes

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH wow, how cute are all your photo's today, adorably cute!!!!

    Bestest purrs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Duffy eu gostei de todas as suas gravatas, mas a minha preferida foi a de bolinhas pretas, você ficou muito elegante com ela.
    Cafunés para você, menino bonito!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so smart! I mean wow you DO!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Duffy you make Dots look fabulous. How can you pick since they ALL look good on you? Love your photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Duffy those serious poses were very SERIOUS indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)