May 16, 2017

Tabby Tuesday : Strolling down Memory Lane with Mitalee HoneyBee.








 I was looking through my files, trying to eliminate photographs that were blurred or otherwise unusable and I came across so many photographs of Mitalee , it seemed Wilhelmina's life had been left largely undocumented. Which it hasn't ; I have a bazillion photographs of Wilhelmina. But I have even more of Mitalee! Unlike Esme, Mitalee LOVES the camera. I thought I'd share a few photographs with you today that I've taken over the years of my beautiful, gentle, Mitalee HoneyBee. Enjoy!
























































































































Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Mitalee, you are SUCH a lovely girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee, you are ADORABLE and very photogenic!
    I luffs you pawsome smiley photo
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love seeing Mitalee. What a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a sweetheart! I think my favorite picture is her lying on her back with her paws folded over as she sleeps. She's such a stunning girl and she knows how to "work it" for the camera ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitalee loves the camera and it loves her. I enjoyed all these adorable photos. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitalee, you are beyond gorgeous, and you have the most beautiful smile we have ever seen. Eat your heart out Meowna Lisa!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pics! Our mom does the same thing, she goes through 500 photos and eliminates three BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. The happy smiles a totally wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos ! The third one is so cute, it's our favorite ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. mitalee; we see ewe N yur gorgeouz self N pleez feel free ta share yur gorgoeuz self az ewe see fit....we haza hard time pickin out a fave heer two day ~~~~~ waves two ewe N de crew ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amei todas as fotos, acho que a câmera também gosta
    de Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a beauty! The camera sure loves her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mitalee may love the camera, but the camera sure loves her too. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cutie patooties! BTW, love the new header.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)