May 19, 2017

My best friend forever is back!






Wilhelmina, " Hi ya! I'm at the jetty and the sun is beginning to set! I usually don't come to the jetty this late in the day!"






Wilhelmina, " It's a special day though and I'm going to tell you why!"







Wilhelmina, " My BFF Mia can play with me again! Her Mama was gone for almost two weeks which means I didn't see Mia for almost two weeks!"






Wilhelmina, " Mia was really happy to see me and I was really happy to see her! She looks all serious here on account she wants the treats the humoms are waving in front of us. That girl sure loves her treats! "






Duffy, " Once again I am being left out of the pawty! Sigh. It's like being the older brofur who is always left out of the ballet rehearsal but who is forced to watch them practice!"








Duffy, " That's much better! After all,  together we are, The Three Musketeers!"





Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. That's great that Mia is back hanging out with you! I hope I can see you guys soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luffs the Three Musketeers!!!!
    Hiya Mia, glad to see you are back with the puppy pack
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia was MIA - teehee! Glad she is back, have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your friend is back. You are all such cuties. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo is sooo beautiful, what a keepsake, your Mom should frame that!
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, two whole weeks without your bestie?! That's terrible! But you look grreat together now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hay ewe dawgz...for bee in dawgz.... ☺☺☺ yur last fotoz total lee kewl !! ☺☺♥♥ heerz two a flashlight fish kinda week o end ~~~~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, the 3 Musketeers look pawsome together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool you get to spend time with Mia! Not to worry Duffy, just smile and be you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful(and fun) reunion with Mia!!!
    Smileys!
    Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos of you in the beautiful sunset! Glad three musketeers are back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray for Mia coming home! Friends are worth more than all the gold in the world. And we LOVE that last picture of all of you sweeties!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)