May 22, 2017

Malou Monday!








Malou, " I was thinking that some of you who are new to our blog may not know anything about me! I am going to share a few things about myself with you today. Here are five things about me in no particular order! #1. I am a Devon Rex cat. #3. I am related to Levon, we are littermates! #7. I some times give the whacky paw to Duffy because I feel he monopolizes too much of LP's time! "








Malou, " #15. I like doggies though! In fact, the first time I met Wilhelmina's BFF, Mia, I gave her a kiss on the nose! #5. I am a Mommy's Girl! I wish I did not have to share my Mama with anyone! #27.One of my nicknames is, Salty Licorice Baby. #7. Another one of my nicknames is, LouLou.#13. I have a lot of nicknames! #9. I don't know how to count!"








Malou, " Hmmm. Let's see. What else?! #4. I like to sleep with the humans at night, but I am never in the bed by morning! #10. I like to talk . .  a lot!






Malou, " #30. I am a petite girl and weigh about six pounds. #12. My furs feel like crushed velvet."








Malou, " #27. LP claims I am difficult to photograph because of my dark furs and consequently, photos rarely show how beautiful I am. LP says I am a beautiful kitty! (I am blushing.) I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me. The end."







Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo





16 comments:

  1. Wow, Malou, there are some things I didn't know about you! Although my human said she knew the one about your fur feeling like crushed velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there. It's nice to meet you. You've got quite the crew there! My dad has lots of nicknames for me (because of my plus size status), but I'm afraid they're less than flattering. I know he doesn't say them to be mean, and I give it right back to him since he's not always the brightest bulb himself. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like learning more about you. I hope your siblings will do the same. You are very charming this morning little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very nice to learn those 5 facts about your Malou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finks you are VERY beautiful Malou!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momma says you should try posing on a red background. Her brindle fosters were hard to photograph but looked gawjuss against the red couch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are such a sweetie! Dakota actually kisses MY nose! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Malou,
    I am new here, first time on your blog. So I'm happy .... now I know many things about you.
    Seems like we have a lot in common.
    Do you really like dogs ? How weird...
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  9. wavez two ewe gorgeouz.....we N joyed reedin all 93 thingz bout ewe....N just a sekrit bee tween uz....we iz knot good at math either ~ ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those eyes they really look through you and are so piecing, I like them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your furs even LOOK like crushed velvet! So nice to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely wonderful, but you always do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to learn more about you. You are beautiful in every photo. I wish I could touch your soft velvety fur. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Malou, we loved the things you shared about yourself. What a lovely girl you are!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Malou, eu gostei de conhecer você melhor.
    Você é uma menina doce.
    Cafunés para você!
    Gostei da nova aparência do blog, bem verão!

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I went to the BlogPaws Conference last year, there was a session about photography with Monique Rodriguez. Someone asked how to photograph black pets and she suggested a dark background. It seems counter-intuitive - but some of the best pictures of Bear I've gotten have been on my desk chair - which is black. He's not all black though. I loved reading more about Malou. Your incredible photography really pulls the reader's heart in - I'm totally in love with all of the critters. Your about section is also wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)