May 26, 2017

Fashion Friday!








Duffy, " I bet you didn't know I love fashion! You probably thought this post was about Wilhelmina on account she loves fashion too! Some of you may not know this but before I lived with LP and Daddyman, I lived with another Lady who loved me a lot. She died suddenly when I was a year old and that is when I came to live here with my new family. That was a long time ago, I'm nine years old now! But the reason I mentioned it is because the Lady who chose me as a puppy, loved to dress me up! I had all sorts of coats and sweaters when I lived with her. LP wanted to carry on the tradition of dressing me stylishly in honour of my first Mama who was also her friend! "






Duffy, " I have all sorts of sweaters and coats but I also have a lot of bow ties! The one I am wearing in this photo has little pink whales on it!"







Duffy, " This bow tie has owls all over it!"







Duffy, " This bow tie has little dogs on it! I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my bow tie collection. Do you wear bow ties or other fashion accessories? If you like, I can show you a few of my very favourite
bow ties next time you drop by on Fashion Friday!"





Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. You always look so dapper, Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good Duffy! I luv your bowties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would enjoy seeing your collection each fashion Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Duffy, you look so good in all your ties. You are just the cutest. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD those bow ties are just precious and I think it is so wonderful that you continued the tradition that your dear friend was passionate about xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duffy, you sure look terrific and right fancy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a handsome pup, Duffy! Maybe you could feature a new bowtie each Friday? Between you and Wilhelmina with her bows ... you two are always stylin'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful accessories! I like naked but Stanley would be willing to dress up.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good ! You are very stylish with your bow ties ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are definitely a stylin' dude, Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bow ties are super stylish. There's nothing like a well-dressed pup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for giving us this bit of backstory, Duffy ! how nice that your Mama helps you remember your first Lady.
    You sure look nice in those ties.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, sweet Duffy what a lucky little sweetheart you are to have a loving mama that is carrying on with your dressing up. We really like all of your bow ties. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww your first mama had such a good friend LP! You look very cute wearing the bow tie, Duffy! I love your hair style, too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)