April 24, 2017

Mia Monday.





 Wilhelmina, " I thought you might like to see where I take my agility classes!"






 Wilhelmina, " Well of course I am going to tell them that I take agility classes with my BFF Mia!"







 Mia, " I LOVE agility classes! And taking classes with Wilhelmina makes it even better!"







Wilhelmina, " I know! I know! I haven't forgotten!"







Wilhelmina, " My BFF Mia is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier/ Pitbull mix.Some humans call Pitbulls , Pibbles. Mia has started her very own blog! It's called, It's a Pibble's Life!, and I would really like it if you went over and welcomed her to the blogging world whenever you get the chance!"







Wilhelmina, " Mia already has a few posts up and running and if you go and visit her, you'll see that one of her posts explains how we met! The post is called , Happy Friyay! You can read that post, HERE."






 Wilhelmina, " This is what we look like on our way home from agility! We give the humans a half hour break before we are up and running again!"



Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo



17 comments:

  1. How cool that the both of you are taking agility courses! I can jump through hoops, but my human says that mostly I am too lazy to do agility. I don't believe her, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you two have a big time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two make the best buddies and are so cute together ...
    PS ... we're on our way to visit Mia's new blog and welcome her!
    PPS ... tell your hu-Mom we sure do miss our chitchatting with her and luvs her lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agility courses look like fun ! We bet you have great time taking classes together ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll go say hi to Mia right away! Agility looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We know Mia will like that :) Agility is fun! Especially the social aspect of it ;p

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! We think all of you are pretty cute too :)

      Delete
  7. How fun! Always hoped Sam would get into agility but he's as clumsy as his mum. 😆 We're huge fans of pitties and will definitely check out your fur-iend, Mia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mia will appreciate it :)

      Wilhelmina isn't clumsy but I think she likes the social aspect of it more than anything else :)

      Delete
  8. My biggest regret is that I never enrolled dakota in agility classes. Shelties are naturals there. I feel like such a bad woofie mama DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late . .. but agility isn't for everyone in any case so don't beat yourself up! You are a wonderful woofie Mama :)

      Delete
  9. It must be lots of fun to take agility class and it sure is even better with your BFF :-) Love the last picture. You are both such cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good but you know that don't you

    ReplyDelete
  11. We bet you're both pretty agile. We're going over to visit Mia now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vocês são colegas de aula, que legal!
    Cafunés para vocês, meninas bonitas!
    Vou fazer uma visita para Mia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read more about Mia's adventures. Your agility class looks like so much fun - and exhausting as well. I love the picture of you two napping afterward.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)