March 29, 2017

Sunshine Coast without the sun.








Wilhelmina, " We went to the Sunshine Coast. It is an hour or so ferry ride from Vancouver.  I'm in a forest on the Sunshine Coast. We did not get any sun during our time away but we had a lot of fun!"








Wilhelmina, " The forest had a lot more moss than the forests we are used to exploring in Vancouver."







Wilhelmina, " Here I am racing through the forest with my BFF , Mia."







Duffy, " I did a lot of log exploring in this forest. Many logs were covered in a soft moss which felt very nice under my paws."







Beauty everywhere.







Wilhelmina, " I am a blur in this photograph. Can you find me? I was often a blur in the forest as I ran about exploring!"







Wilhelmina, " This tree trunk looked like an enormous bird's claw!"







Duffy, " When I got back to Vancouver, I remembered the forest on the Sunshine Coast as magical."







Sunshine Coast Forest , a magical place.






Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

18 comments:

  1. Wow! What a cool forest! I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, it does look MAGICAL there, what a funs place to go walkies
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look like you had lots of fun--even without the sunshine!
    It's beautiful there. I love the last photo. The painting (?) is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place to be, to visit ... you are so blessed to live amongst such "wonderfulness of nature!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que legal!! Vocês se divertiram muito lá.
    Cafunés para vocês, meus amores!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly are blessed to have such magical places to visit! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! What a fun outing. I think sunshine is on vacation for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the forest does look very magical! Love that "bird claw" tree trunk :-)
    Did you like the ferry ride? I hope you get to visit there again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'all always look magical to us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely place just saying ya know

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely forrest! Looks like something out of a magical fairytale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You had a fun outing in a great forest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That does look like a beautiful place. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a magical place to visit! We love seeing you all enjoying yourselves so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a beautiful place to explore!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)