March 24, 2017

New hike with the three amigos.




Duffy, Wilhelmina and Mia, " We went on a new adventure together. This is us at the start of our hike."







Duffy, " We found a bench and posed for a photograph. I stood on my hind legs so that I could actaully be seen in the photograph!"






Duffy, " We played , find the stump. This stump was far too tall to climb though!"







Duffy, " We found a much smaller stump to climb."






Duffy, " I posed on my hind legs to get a laugh. I like making people laugh!"







Wilhelmina, " After our hike , we were filthy! We ran through deep gullies filled with water and mud. We ran through skunk weed and other smelly plants that love muddy areas. Our humans took us to a place where you can wash your dogs yourself. The facility provides you with dog shampoo and towels as well as huge washtubs!





Wilhelmina, " I was the muddiest amongst the three amigos. I am always the muddiest after any of our adventures!"






Wilhelmina, " Mia and I are clean here. She is dry but my furs have yet to be thoroughly dried. There was a big hose that expelled warm air to dry my furs but I did not like it so LP simply used towels to dry me off."






Duffy, " I am also clean but not quite dry here. We had a lot of fun, the kind of fun that you never want to end! I hope we can all run on and explore this new trail again!












Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. What a cool adventure! Even if you all did have to have baths at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty place for an out n' about and y'all look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great adventure. You has a wonderful time getting muddy and exploring. That tall stump is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fun looks like it was worth it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable; did you get a new pup-looks like a Frenchie?
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun ! And the idea of a Dog Wash is great !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all such cuties. That looks like a fun day, that was a big stump. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sure was a fun hike. We always love seeing you amigos on your adventures. :)

    Sorry you had to get baths afterwards, but you look fabulous!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun hike!! Sorry about the bath tho, muddy season is definitely here!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pawsome your humans take you for muddy hikes then a trip to the spa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love your trio's adventures! That bath place looks pretty cool and makes perfect sense ... most people don't have easy to use facilities for washing their dogs - especially in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Duffy, I love photos of you standing on hind legs. You are so adorable! Glad everyone had a fun time together and got a nice bath :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys look like you shared a secret between the 3 of you! BOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)