February 1, 2017

Wordy Wednesday : Wilhelmina for Tommy.









Wilhelmina, " It's another sunny day at the jetty!"





Wilhelmina, " I wanted to share a few things about myself with Tommy as I explore the jetty today. Tommy lives at , The Poupounette in  rural France."






Wilhelmina, " Tommy has invited me to a Valentine's Day dance which is being hosted by , Murphy and Stanley. "







Wilhelmina, " It's the first time I have been allowed to attend a dance since LP thought I was too young to participate last year. I like Tommy a lot so I am very excited for him to know me a little better."







Wilhelmina, "Tommy, I can be a serious girl but those moments don't last long!"







Wilhelmina, " I like to be silly and playful!"








Wilhelmina,  " I like to smile. Often!"






Wilhelmina, " I am a stranger to no one! If a stranger approaches me and wants to take photos with me , I willingly oblige."







Wilhelmina , " I love all the cats at my house but I love Esme best. When I see Esme, I will lie down so that she can approach me safely. She weighs four pounds and I weigh almost sixty pounds and I understand I must be careful with her. Esme will come running to me when I lie down for her, with her purr on extra high, then she will lean into me and cuddle up to me as I give her gentle kisses. Esme always kisses me back."






Wilhelmina, " I take agility classes with LP. I love agility classes! I love walking on elevated ramps, jumping over obstacles and jumping through tires. People clap when I complete the course and I like that too!"






Wilhelmina, " When I am in the forest with my BFF Mia, I will explore deep into the forest and take risks that Mia refuses to take. I am a risk taker!








 Wilhelmina, " If a person taps on their chest and says, "Hug!" I will jump up and give them a hug. I love giving hugs!"










Wilhelmina, " I have a lot of nicknames but my favourite is Pony Girl, or Pony. I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me today, Tommy. I look forward to learning more about you. I'm also looking forward to attending the Valentine's Day dance with you!"






Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo
 

18 comments:

  1. I loved learning all these things about you, Wilhelmina! I'm sure Tommy did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ... I love the relationship between you and Esme ... it sounds like she loves you very much and you're a good sister to her too. Gorgeous pictures of the scenery and {OF COURSE}, the beautiful Wilhelmina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy is a lucky boy, you are quite the catch Wilhelmina. I think that is so sweet that you are so gentle with the kitties. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wilhelmina você é adorável, gostei muito conhece-la melhor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilhelmina, I LOVED reading more about you and all the wonderful photos. You really are the prettiest girl. And I can see that we enjoy all the same things! Your relationship with Esme sounds a lot like mine with Tama (except Tama weighs closer to 12lb!). I am so looking forward to the Valentine's Day dance!

    Adoring Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a sweetie and I know you and Tommy will have a big time at the dance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tommy is one l.u.c.k.y. boy! Have a super time at the dance. I'm sure you'll show him a few fabulous steps given your agility training.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have given Tommy a lot of info about you. We know you will have fun at the dance

    ReplyDelete
  9. wilhelmina....ewe noe N we noe N tommy noez him N ewe iz gonna loves each other....haza awesum time at de dance ~~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do think Wilhelmina is so good looking

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wilhelmina, we sure did love learning these things about you, sweet girl! How lucky Tommy is to be able to take you to the dance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, look at all this beautiful sunshine. We have only had three sunny days in the last two months! Seriously, it has been so grey here. Thanks for sharing your sunshine with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Wilhelmina, how exciting you and Tommy are going to Valentine's dance together! You are such a gentle woofie like Tommy. You two make such a purrfect couple! I love how you are so careful and gentle around Esme :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wilhelmina we LOVED today's post, thanks so much fur sharing!

    Bestest purrs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! Looks like you had an awesome time :) Henry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wilhelmina thanks for sharing so much about yourself :) You and Tommy will have a wonderful time!
    Luvs
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  17. We loved learning more about you. Tommy is a lucky boy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wilhelmina, we all enjoyed learning more about you as well. That you and Esme are so close is the sweetest thing. We wanted to tell you how fabulous you look in your purple vest. You and Tommy are going to have so much fun. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)