1. Duffy is a nine year old Pomeranian /Yorkshire Terrier mix.
2. Duffy is very protective of Wilhelmina. He weighs seven pounds and Wilhelmina now weighs close to sixty pounds but if Duffy feels a dog is not playing nicely with Wilhelmina, he will step in and let that dog know!
3. Duffy is very cat-like. He loves to sleep on the cat trees and in the cat beds. He also loves to cuddle with the cats.
4. Duffy loves to be dressed up. He loves wearing his little coats, sweaters , bow ties and bandanas. We think of him as our Dapper Duffy.
5. When Duffy wants attention, he will sit up on his hind legs and flap his front legs. We call this his, "Prairie Dog" pose. It is very sweet and we find it difficult to refuse him anything when he does it!
6. Duffy is the most sensitive of all the critters in the cottage. He is in tune to anyone's distress be it human or animal. He will stick by you if you are feeling low or unwell. He also picks up on your excitement and will happily partake of any new adventure you may present to him.
7. Duffy has a handful of nicknames but BooBoo is the one he likes most.
Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo