January 27, 2017

Levon, Sugar Baby.









Levon, " Cats  are nimble, adept , masterful explorers wouldn't you agree?! Our paws can land on the smallest of places without disturbing a single object along our trajectory, if we so choose. Those are my paws in the above photograph.They have landed on an antique, Indian prayer table."








Levon, "As you can observe, I can even effortlessly manoeuvre my way around this miniscule table so that I am forward facing without slipping or falling off ! "








Levon, "I've noticed that being sure-footed guarantees a positive reaction from whomever is watching me, every, single time my adroitness is observed!"







Levon, "Ack. No! Now you are making me blush by saying I'm a handsome gift or offering from the prayer table. Don't start getting all tender with me in front of everybody. You are being mawkish! Alright. Alright. Just go back to calling me your sweet, sweet, Sugar Baby and I'll overlook all the other over-stated indignities! Geesh. Why do humans have to get sloppy and mushy all the time?!" 






Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

23 comments:

  1. That is quite a pedestal you have there, Levon! My human says our next trip to Vancouver will be from February 27 through March 4 - she can't wait to get out of this crazy country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finks I might haf to join in...I finks yous VERY elegant!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humans do get all mawkish Mine certainly does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa...that's amazing! Maybe you were a tightrope walker from the circus in a previous life? ❤︎

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pigeon says you're giving away kitty secrets! Humans aren't supposed to know cats can land WITHOUT disturbing anything. BOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats are exquisite creatures. I love watching Bear jump and play and all the other amazing things cats do. I'm usually completely in awe. I don't think Levon minds your admiration at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all know how special you are Levon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Levon, we can totally understand why your mom is so ga-ga over you! We can't blame her! Delilah says that she is jealous of your spot. She is the resident "squatter" around here - meaning she places herself gracefully on top of EVERYTHING! Sending love to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Levon, you are handsome and nimble but you should bite the human for mushiness.
    Re: your human's comment on my blog. As far as we can see cats with blogs is a closed group which requires approval to join and friends cannot see. Admin does a lousy job of vetting those who get approved compared to other blogging groups I belong to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Levon you are a handsome kitty, and I like your name so is there any wonder your human is all gushy at times

    ReplyDelete
  11. dood...ewe total lee nailed that landing....we wood give ewe 12 pawz up but we iz all tryin ta practizz thiz same moove rite now sew....in yur mindz eye...heerz 12 paws up !!

    heerz two a king oh de herringz kinda week oh end ~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. How graceful you are!! Sometimes I wonder if Cody is actually a cat, he can be quite the klutz MOL!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a handsome boy fur sure!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww Levon! You are such a handsome and sweet kitty!
    It's amazing kitties can land on a tiny space so comfortably. We humans must look very clumsy to them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done Levon. That looks like a fun place to sit.You are so smart to figure out how to sit on that tiny place. Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Espero que a Chiquinha chegue a ter a tua precisão Levon! hihi
    Cafunés para você, menino bonito!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Levon, dood - agile AND handsome - all in one package!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As a 'dyed in the curly furred' Levon fan we are with our Mum 1,000,000%

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)