December 28, 2016

Sunny Vancouver with Wilhelmina.






Wilhelmina, " Christmas is over! Can you believe it?! We hope yours was lovely and bright!"








Wilhelmina, " We've been walking the entire jetty lately (an hour there, an hour back) because LP claims there is quite a lot of food to digest these days! I'm not sure what she means exactly but I think it might have something to do with me eating the cat food. I like to steal share it with the cats when LP isn't watching so I need to digest it! Or  . . . it could mean LP has been eating too many chocolates!"






Wilhelmina, " When we reach the end of the jetty, I like to watch the ships come sailing in."







Wilhelmina, " LP and Duffy like to feel the sun on their skin."






Wilhelmina, " It's been sunny and cold in Vancouver lately. There is even a bit of a breeze on the jetty. I have to confess it's a welcome change from rain! We even have snow and I LOVE the snow!! We hope you are enjoying the holidays. We are!"





Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo


 

18 comments:

  1. My Christmas wuz pawsome! I wish I could reach da cat food, but dey all eat up high. Or in a different room from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that the sun didn't completely abandon you when we returned to Los Angeles! At the moment, it looks like we will be seeing you again in late February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Beautiful! (and that is times three ... )

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I'm sure it means LP needs to burn off calories from eating too much chocolate :-) That reminds me that I need to digest some food, too!
    Enjoy nice walk and the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely to see you in the sunshine! You always have such sweet photos! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to walk the jetty a million times to work off all the junk I have been eating. I am glad you are getting sunny weather- please send some our way and we will send you some snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whenever Mommas says "we" need to walk more, they mean THEY need to! BOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is great that you have sunshine and warmer weather to walk in. Mom would love watching the ships sail in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are glad you're getting some nice long walks, Wilhelmina! The picture of you, Duffy and LP enjoying the sunshine is wonderful. We love it (and you)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. guyz...we en vee ewe yur view oh de sea ~~~~~ ~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ can ya smellz fish frum ther !!!!!
    hope de dood in red waz veree good two everee one ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh...that face!! Is she just adorable or what? While Sam is considered a 'red' he is decided pale apricot in my books. Your Wilhelmina is beyond adorable. 🐩

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD! You ate cat food? Did it taste like chicken?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Wilhelmina, You silly girl you-eating cat food. AT least it wasn't already digested(like some dogs love). It looks nice at the jetty; we are having a little sun which is helping to melt the snow here. I'm glad-I think it's pretty, but I don't like going out in it.
    Happy New Year to you all.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  14. We bet you like all that walking, Wilhelmina. Our mom says she wishes she was there because she really could use long walks like that since she's been eating so much over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you all stay warm on your walks! Looks chilly out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. For the record Wilhelmina, there is no such thing as too much chocolate. But I can certainly understand the need for exercise this time of year. Here's to safe walks-keep warm.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)