December 10, 2016

Sunday Selfies with the pups.










We are joining the kitties at, The cat on my head , for their always fun, Sunday Selfies. This week, Duffy and Wilhelmina wanted to share a selfie with Santa. Duffy is on Santa's lap right above Wilhelmina's head in case you miss him :) They are both trying very hard these days  not to be naughty and to be very nice!














Have a Sunny Sunday!
Don't forget to HOP! It's a wonderful way to visit old and new friends alike.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

19 comments:

  1. I was thinking of dropping in on Santa, but the last time I tried - when I was a kitten - I actually didn't like him! Can you believe it? I guess he didn't need therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look completely cute and perfect! We're sure you NEVER misbehave! {Blame it all on the cats, right?}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, I met Santa myself, last year, yup, such a cool dude is Big S. I loves your selfie I'm sure Santa will have you down as dogs who do good and you'll get lots of treats, and maybe some cream a mouse or two. Which I'll happily take off your paws if you don't want? purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo of Wilhelmina with Santa is adorable. I am sure Santa will be good to all of you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great selfie!! What a coup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! You took a selfie with Santa ? How cool ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good pups and Wilhelmina has a cute smile too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a wonderful Christmas selfie! Love it! You both look super adorable. I bet you will get lots of presents from Santa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful! My two pups would never sit still long enough to pose with Santa. I'm jealous!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selfie!

    Duffy and Wilhelmina, you got to meet Santa? How lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a nice and festive selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh yaaay Santa - what a gorgeous picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)