December 20, 2016

My apology to Summer's Human with Malou.







Malou, " I feel I need to apologize to Summer's Human. I was a bit elusive when they recently were here for a visit. Summer met Duffy alone but Summer's Human met Levon, Mitalee , Esme, Duffy and Wilhelmina."






Malou, " Why, I was told she even touched some of the kitties!"





Malou, "She didn't touch me though! In fact, I barely gave her the opportunity to SEE me! I remained a fleeting and fugacious shadow that flitted in and out of any room Summer's Human happened to find herself in!"







Malou, " She probably thought I was quite rude! Summer's Human, I'd like to apologize to you for my evasive conduct!"





Malou, " Next time Summer's Human comes to visit us, I fervently vow to show her what a chill kitty I actually am! No more fugacious fleeting from this scaredy-cat! I give you my solemn promise! Except if I get a bit overwhelmed of course. . . then I might be a tad elusive for an hour or two . . . "





Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo






17 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Malou! My human totally understood that you could probably smell that I was just down the hall and you may have been a little put out that she brought me nearby! She did think you were even more beautiful than you are in photos and was glad to get any look at you at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Malou, with that precious face and little wee body, if I were being asked...I would forgive you anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure Summer's Human understands and won't hold it against you. How fun that she was able to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have those kinds of days, Malou. I don't know who could resist an apology from you ... you are irresistibly convincing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww sweetheart, no worries. I'm sure Summer's human understands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malou you are so adorable, just had to say that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, sometimes ya just gotta hide!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're sure Summer's human understands. Kitties need to hide sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Malou! We know our #1 would have been sorely disappointed had she come to visit and not gotten to meet your adorable self!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww you sweetheart Malou, I think Summer's human understands completely! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOmetimes these things happen!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malou, I'm kinda like that too. It takes me a while to warm up to humans I don't know. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure you are forgiven, you are too cute to be mad at.XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Being adorable cancels out those wrongdoings, Malou!
    What a treat for her to visit. Hope you all had a nice chat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tenho certeza que a humana de Summer teria feito muitos cafunés em você Malou, eu faria!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You were just being circumspect, Malou! That's quite understandable!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)