December 29, 2016

Mitalee loves a good box!





 Mitalee, " "Peek-a- boo!"







 Mitalee, " I sure do love me a good box!"







Mitalee, " Daddyman has a store and because of that, he often brings boxes home just for me. He says, Mitalee loves a good box!'







Mitalee, " I do! Especially if the box fits perfectly around my body, nice and snug, like this one!"







Mitalee, " I hear humans celebrate Boxing Day once a year. But as a cat, I celebrate boxes every day and my Daddyman makes that possible for me! I will give him my sweetest, most loving, Mitalee HoneyBee Eyes in this last photo, as a special thank-you to him!"






Have a great day!
The New Year is fast approaching!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

20 comments:

  1. I bet you get LOTS of Boxing Days at your house, Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MItalee. You have to know by now that my mom absolutely loves seeing you. That face of yours...those unique furs...oh my. I never feel jealous though. I admire you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nós também adoramos caixas,
    mas acho que você nos supera! miauhihi
    Aproveite a tua caixa, Mitalee!
    Galileu

    ReplyDelete
  4. That box is perfect for you. All my kitties agree that box day should be every day.XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a lucky kitty to get boxes all year long. Love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just look so cute in that box, Mitalee!!! Boxes are the best every day!!! Keep having fun:)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great box! Nice and snug, it's the best! I bet you made your Daddyman squee with your super sweet honeybee eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like that box was made for you!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look darn cute is your special box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boxes are such fun for animals and children I also like a good box for storage

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a purrfect box for you, Mitalee ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't there a rule somewhere that kitties must love boxes? 😇

    ReplyDelete
  13. mitalee..that box iz total lee awesum, we think even Maru wood bee gel uz oh that one !!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a pawsome box, Mitalee. You're so lucky to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who could resist that beautiful face? ESPECIALLY when it's peeking out of a box?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mitale, with those eyes and that smile, our mom says she would give you anything you want, so we understand why you have your daddy- man wrapped around your little paw. Way to go, girl! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid. Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  17. We love boxes here too. What fun.

    Love your Christmas banner. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Boxes make the BESTEST toys! Warm wishes for a pawsome New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)