December 23, 2016

Hiring with Santa Paws.








Duffy, " I need to hire two, strong, reliable reindeer before Christmas Eve, which is fast approaching!"








Duffy, " There now. I have donned my Santa Paws' hat and I am patiently waiting for applicants to arrive!"







Levon, " Santa Paws,  I'm the cat for the job! I even grew borrowed a set of antlers for reindeer authenticity!"







Duffy and Levon, " Uh, oh! Here comes trouble!"







Wilhelmina, " Hi Duffy, um, Santa Paws and Levon um, Reindeer Cat. I thought you should both know that I work well with cats, um, other reindeer and Santa Paws, I (mostly) follow instructions really well. I'm the dog um reindeer, for the job!"







Duffy aka Santa Paws, " Then it's settled! You're both hired! "







Wilhelmina, " Excellent choices Santa Paws! We will not let you down! Furthermore, I will display my commitment to my reindeer role by convincingly practicing my reindeer talk! Honk. Honk. Honk. Nailed it!"







Levon, " I just remembered I am petrified of flying . . . "








Duffy, " That was easy peasy! I don't think I am going to regret my decision at all! Now I just need to find a sleigh . . ."







Have a Fabulous Friday!
Two more sleeps before Christmas!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

20 comments:

  1. MOL, Duffy! No wonder you and I got along - you wear the Santa outfit well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you've found your reindeer, Duffy? If you hadn't. we were going to apply for the job. We're not reindeer but we're big and strong and we can pull!

    Neighs,
    Vidock and Violette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know mom and I would be thrilled to see you coming to our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll all be watching for your Fly By Santa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add our house to your list of visits, Santa Paws and crew! We didn't send out Christmas cards this year, but we wish you a Merry Christmas filled with love and peace :) And thank you for being our friends ... your posts always make us smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think you are going to have the cutest reindeer team ever Duffy Claus!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the cutest Santa, Duffy, and you have cute reindeer too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From our home to yours, Merry Christmas! May your day be filled with love and goodies.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had no clue! We knew Santa came from the north butt did not know he came from Vancouver! Merry Christmas to all of you!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Duffy, acho que você fez uma ótima escolha, vocês formam um grupo muito adorável.
    Cafunés para todos vocês, meus amores!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This should be really interesting to see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute photos, you are all so adorable. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like you are all set! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, you are the cutest Santa and reindeers! Will you please visit us? You don't even have to bring presents, if only we can enjoy some time together :-) Oh, and Wilhelmina, good job with reindeer talk!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, I'm glad you got it sorted, Duffy ...... I mean... Santa!! We can all rest easy now!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, this is just the cutest post, y'all are darlings! We might just have to hire those two reindeers for next year...I mean one of them even speaks "reindeer"! Merry Christmas Santa Paws Duffy, Reindeer Wihelmina, Reindeer Levon, Malou, Esme, Mitalee, Daddyman and LP! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. MOL.. nice costumes !
    I hope you & your fameowly have a fantastic time
    ✽ ❄ 🎄 Meowy Christmas 🎄 ❄ ✽
    =^x^=

    ReplyDelete
  18. DUFFY, you are the quintessential Santa! Now we know your calling! We enjoyed seeing all of you and OMG, those adorable little stockings! We enjoyed seeing all your Christmas cards and thanks for being in our slideshow! We hope you have a lovely holiday. Carol, Peaches & Paprika

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)