November 27, 2016

Sunday Selfies with Wilhelmina.






We are joining the cute cats at , The cat on my head,  for their fun Sunday Selfies!








 Wilhelmina, " First I thought it would be nice to have  a selfie of me lying down with the mountains in the background!"







Wilhelmina, " But then I though this close-up was nice! But I forgot to include my stick!"








Wilhelmina, " In this selfie , I included my stick (you can see it at your bottom right)."









Wilhelmina, " I like this selfie best because I am thinking of all our friends and I am hoping they are happy and well!"





Have a Sunny Sunday!
Don't forget to HOP! It's a wonderful way to visit old and new friends alike.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

18 comments:

  1. Wilhelmina, we love your variety of selfies today, pretty girl. Happy Sunday to you and your family. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have excellent choices in posing and props!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love that final one, too. You look so thoughtful and soulful! Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your selfies are lovely, Wilhelmina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great selfies, Wilhelmina! We love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful selfies Wilhelmina, we can't pick a favorite!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, those are some grreat selfies! I love your little yellow bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your selfies are wondrful, Wilhelmina! You are so sweet to be thinking about your friends :-) We hope you and your family are all doing well, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to see you, Wilhelmina, you do pick a lovely background for your selfies, it is always a pleasure to see your selfies (including stick). Hope you all have a lovely week. purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know where your beautiness suits you purrfectly, Wilhelmina. Outstanding Selfies, with and without Selfie stick :) Pawkisses for a wonderful day to all of you :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww. I LOVE your bow, Wilhemina! Such a gorgeous puppy ... and beautiful scenery too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Menina você é muito bonita, adorei todos os selfies!
    Cafunés para você!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweet girl. Miss all of you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Sunday Selfie! You made us smile, I am glad you were able to include your stick!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)