November 14, 2016

A cosy little spot with Malou.









Malou, " It has been rainy and dark here in Vancouver of late. The rainy season has arrived with a vengeance! Guess who has been sharing my beloved radiator with me?!"








MAlou, " LP's boots! They get quite wet after she walks the pups in the forest every day."







Malou, " I don't mind sharing. Sharing is always a good quality to cultivate, wouldn't you agree? "








Malou, " And since the radiator is quite long and lengthy, there is still, even with wet boots drying, plenty of room for a friend or two to join me if anyone would care to share a cosy, little spot in the cottage with me."





Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Yes, sharing is nice... but with BOOTS?! BTW, my human has nothing for rainwear for her feet, with us living in dry southern California. She needs to invest in some rain boots, and she has seen some pretty ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to share with you, Malou ... but I think I'm a bit too big :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malou, we recommend asking your Mo to put a little something on the radiator to make it more comfortable!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could, Malou. I would enjoy being there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that DOES look cozy! I think there's enough room for me. I'll be right there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I join you Malou? That looks like the purrfect place to relax! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malou, you are such a sweetheart to share your cozy spot with LP's boots. And inviting friends :-)
    It's been so dry here. I wish we could exchange weather! Have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y0ou are so sweet to share Malou. I miss radiators, I grew up in a home with them and I miss warming clothes on them and all the noise form them too.XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. malou...now thatz what we call a nice toastee spot ta chillax on ! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Malou it is SO GOOD to see you again. We had radiators in our old apartment and loved them so much. The kitties loved to sleep on them and sometimes even Pip would bark to be lifted up on to them - he was part cat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice of you to be so understanding, Malou!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're very nice to share the radiator with those boots, Malou. We don't think we would want to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, just as long as there is plenty of room for you and a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so nice and comfy, Malou!!! We love our radiators too. A great spot to get warmer during winter time:)
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)