September 23, 2016

Show and tell with Mitalee.




 Mitalee, " It has been sunny and beautiful for most of the week here in Vancouver! I have been spending time in my box enjoying the sun. I wanted to show you something!"









 Mitalee, " Here is a close up of my furs. I am a Selkirk Rex cat and we have very few guard hairs also called an outer coat, nor do we have many awn hairs which are thinner than the stiff hairs found throughout the outer coat of a cat. My coat is mostly made up of down fur or underfur and it is very, very soft! "








Mitalee, " That's my show and tell for today! I guess I'll go back to napping in the sun now. Enjoy your day kitties and pups. I hope the sun is shining for you too!"







Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. My human loves Cornish Rexes, for the softness of their coats - I bet yours feels similar, Mitalee, only there is more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee, I have enjoyed knowing about you. I wondered where your ancestors were from, and you already know mom is in love with that sweet expression of yours. She wishes she could pet all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I wish I could touch your soft fur :-)
    Love your happy face in the last picture. You are such a sweetheart, Mitalee :-) Enjoy your sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Mitalee. You always make us smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did not know thas about your furs! Very interesting!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. my stars girl, your furs are FABULOUS ~~~~~~~~~~

    we hope you enjoy your sun nap ☺☺☺

    heerz two a yellowtail horse mackerull kinda week oh end two all ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 says she would simply love to have a little snuggle with you, Mitalee!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitalee, you are such a cutie. I love your furs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always look soft and cuddly, Mitalee, but your smile is the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Mitalee! I learned something new!!!! Your fur does look super soft! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww you do have a gorgeous fur coat. It looks very soft - M said she'd love to have you cuddle up next to her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes you have beautifur furs, Mitalee. You are a pretty kitty!
    Your Furrend also in Vancouver,
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mitalee você é um docinho, aproveite o seu sol.
    Afagos em seu pelo macio!

    ReplyDelete
  14. First off...squeee. You are so adorable napping in the sun with a smile on your face. And you taught us something new today, Mitalee. Our mom is sending love and hugs to yours. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)