September 20, 2016

Sharing is Caring.







 Mitalee, " I am sharing my bed because sharing is caring. That is what I often hear the comparably taller people say to the comparably smaller people."









Duffy, " I am feeling a bit better but I still have a week's worth of antibiotics to take. LP doesn't particularly like to give me antibiotics but there didn't seem to be an alternative in this case.  She mentioned she would give me probiotics when I am done the medication so that my system will stay strong."









Duffy, " Everybody has been extra nice to me here at the cottage. It's nice to have sweet furblings checking in on me throughout the day."









Mitalee, " Also, Duffy's furs are really fun to play with, especially his tail furs!"







Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better, Duffy, and I hope you are ALL well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Mitalee, I finks Duffy's furs look pawfect to snuggle up to
    Glad to hear you are feeling better Duffy, get well soon sweetie
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitalee, you are a fantastic sister :) We're glad Duffy is feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitalee, You are so cute and tiny ! very tiny !!!
    anyway, napping on that side of Duffee... I think it's not so safe..you know what I mean ? Can't say out loud , he is still here.
    =^x^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you will soon feel better Duffy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww vocês são adoráveis!
    Duffy espero que você se recupere em breve.
    Cafunés para você e Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right, Mitalee. Sharing is caring! You are such a good kitty :-) I hope Duffy will feel 100% better soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duffy sweet heart, hurry and get better and better. With a smile like Mitalee's helping you; it's a sure thing you getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are soon better, Duffy. Mitalee, you are very caring to keep Duffy company.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're glad to hear that you're feeling a little bit better, Duffy. It's very nice to share your bed with Duffy, Mitalee. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a god fursibling you are Mitalee, plus you get some playtime in too!

    We are so glad you are feeling a bit better, Duffy!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. duffy...ewe knead sum trout...N total lee awesum oh ewe mitalee ta sharez yur bed ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Us too, we hope the all better finds you soon sweet Duffy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're glad you're feeling better, Duffy...and we hope you're back to 100% real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am glad you are feeling better. I think probiotics are a great idea, and some of those for pets are made to taste good.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)