September 22, 2016

Levon cubed.






 Levon, " I am in my cube! I can snoopervise everyone inside this cube!"











 Levon, " There go the noisy pups running and woofing all about!"









 Levon, " No one will ever think to find me here, which means I get to bask in the sun's rays undisturbed, for as long as I like!"







Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

P.S. Our comments are still being eaten up on certain blogs. Brian, the comments we have left you  may be in your spam folder. Your  blog has been eating up our comments the longest! :(

16 comments:

  1. That looks like a good, private spot to enjoy the sunbeams, Levon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT place to sit Levon...pawfect fur serious snoopervising!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cube. I will ask Mom to make sure I get one soon. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - now I want a cube. That looks like a really cool place to hide out for the day and no one would know you were there either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a supurr play-cube Levon!!! We Love it!!! MOL

    Purrs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great spot Levon. You are such a cutie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look quite happy in there Levon! I will put your email on my whitelist so we will see if that despams you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you've got a first class sun puddle there, Levon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a nice hideaway, Levon! Enjoy your me-time and sunshine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun cube! Is it big enough for guests?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. dood...we iz buzzed happee yur IN yur cube coz at furst we thinked thiz waz gonna bee like one oh thoz.... HAZ NOE ANSWERZ....math questshunz ~~~~ ♥♥♥☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Levon esse cubo é muito legal!
    Aproveite o sossego.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)