September 13, 2016

Cat and dog for Duffy.





 Levon, " I know this looks as though I am doing the, "every bed in the house is a cat bed snafu". But I'm not. I'm actually keeping this spot warm for Duffy on account he is unwell."








 Levon, " I believe he will be home any moment now."









 Duffy, " I am sick! I have kennel cough. The vet gave me antibiotics and cough medicine. I am not supposed to go on any adventures for a week or so in order to allow my body to rest and heal. Can you see how unruly my furs are on my side? That is on account LP is carrying me around everywhere outside. I only get let down for my ablutions."









Wilhelmina, " I am keeping a close eye on Duffy until he is 100% better!"









Wilhelmina keeping a close eye on Duffy!








Duffy, " Under Levon's and Wilhelmina's care and watchful eye, I should be better in no time at all!"







Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo







13 comments:

  1. I am sending lots of purrs your way, Duffy! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope Duffy feels better soon! Good thing he's got LP, Levon and Wilhelmina to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Duffy, I am sending you lots of hugs and healing licky kisses. Get well soon, I nose you are in good paws with all your fur-siblings looking after you. Take care
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duffy, I will also keep an eye on you and send some purrs to help out as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to add you to my prayer list Duffy, I hope you feel better soon.Can Wilhelmina catch it? Levon, you are sweet to keep the bed warm.XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Duff, KC is no fun! But you'll be over it lickety split and off on more adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duffy você tem a melhor equipe de enfermeiros do mundo!!
    Espero que você se recupere logo.
    Cafunés!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purrs to you sweet Duffy, we hope the all better finds you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're sorry you got sick, Duffy. We send you tons of healing purrs and hope you feel better soon. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Duffy! We sure hope you get feeling better quickly!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. dood...we iz sorree yur knot feelin like yur total best ~~~~~~ we will ask R rockin awesum pal st francis ta watch over ewe N help see ya two de road oh health & ree coveree ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are surrounded with a lot of love, Duffy, and with some Healing Pawkisses we hope you'll feel better soon :) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)