August 11, 2016

Thank you from Mitalee.







Mitalee, " I hope I haven't lost my manners! I completley forgot to thank you for keeping me in your thoughts when I was whisked off to the vet's recently!"







Mitalee, " Thank you so much! I believe your good wishes helped me through my ordeal enormously!"






Mitalee, " I am going to give you two of my sweetest looks in the hopes that you forgive my transgression!"






SWEET  LOOK #1.







SWEET LOOK #2.







Thanks again!
Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet looks, Mitalee! They weren't necessary, of course, but I still appreciated them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee, you are always gracious and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you are forgiven, but no one was mad at you. You are such a cutie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've seen a picture of you, Mitalee, that isn't sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cats!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We understand any cat being upset after having to visit the vet Mitalee so just try and forget it and take a well earned nap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cat is sooooooo cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are glad you are better!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. mitlaee ya all ways look gorgeouz....tho we will take number two !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mitalee, you are an amazing kitty. This is the sweetest post I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How could ANYONE ever be angry with you? We love you! xooxoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some VERY sweet looks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, of course we forgive you, Mitalee. Even if you didn't give us those sweet looks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are sweet AND polite, Mitalee! We are so happy you are doing well, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)