August 4, 2016

Mitalee took a ride in the cat-illac.








Mitalee, "  Did you know I am twelve years old now and because of it , yesterday I suffered a great indignity! I was whisked off in my cat-illac and brought to the vet's . Once there, I was jabbed and my blood was stolen and then I was pinned down by three people who tried to steal my juice! I put up the good fight though and they claim because of it, they were forced to throw me in jail for the afternoon. They wanted me to eliminate in a small box so that they could in turn collect my juice. I kept them waiting most of the day! "







Mitalee,, " I should clarify that I am not angry with anyone over the abuse I suffered . I am getting older. Sigh. And getting older can be the pits. That's what LP says. Getting older can be the pits. I am losing weight and eating more which means LP wanted me to get a senior blood panel and urine test done, to see what's up with that."







Mitalee, " I'll know the test results in a few days, so keep your paws crossed that it isn't anything too difficult to accept."







Mitalee, " LP bought me a new scratcher and gave me a truckload of treats to make up for the jabs and indignities I suffered yesterday afternoon."








Mitalee, " I think that was the right thing to do. After all, I am the Queen of the household, Queen Mitalee HoneyBee to be precise, and as such, my life should have very few upheavals and many, many perks!"






Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo




 

20 comments:

  1. I haf ALL my paws crossed fut you Mitalee and I totally agree on the many, many perks front, long may it continue!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending purrs your way for good test results, Mitalee! My human took her dad's cat, Smokey, in for a senior panel (she still needs a permanent home). Smokey was actually very well behaved! But she is also underweight. The tests didn't show anything so my human is giving her more food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gorgeous Mitalee! How dare they do such horrible things to you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor Mitalee HoneyBee! We hope all your tests come back good! Yay for you for being such a good fighter! MOL! And for getting all the goodies! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetest girl, we, mom and me are right there with you. I'm purring and she's purraying

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are appalled to hear that you were put through such indignities, Queen Mitalee! Several of us have been abused in similar ways over the past few months and we were not amused!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope you will get very good results Mitalee and get many treats to help you recover from your ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mitalee, I understand COMPLETELY! I have to have those darned blood and urine panels every few MONTHS because of my kidney problems. It's not fun at all! I hope your panels come back all clear.

    Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. rude...just rude.... (hope everything comes back ok)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Mom is sweet to get you a check up to make sure you are healthy and then get you a nice present. I will be praying for you. A lot of older kitties get hyperactive thyroids and it sure sounds like that to me-but, I am not a vet. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Mitalee, I'm sorry you had to go through such an ordeal! Glad at least you got a new scratcher and extra treats :-) I hope the test will come back with good results.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have our paws crossed for good test results, Mitalee!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. We hope you won't receive any bad news from your tests. We think your new scratcher is so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. my stars girl we all hope you get great news from the place of evil; I'm so sorry you suffered such indignities, and I do hope the evil place makes up for it by sending you some cash or the like for recompense...indeed...hugs from dai$y and the hogs boys =^..*= ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Purrayers - that as you say, it is not something too hard to accept. That is how it is with us humans too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We will all be purring for good results sweet one! That new scratcher is pretty darn cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh Mitalee!! We send purrs and prayers and pray that the test results are good!!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mitalee, I'm 13 years old now and I had to go the vet the other day and suffered the same indignities as you...'cept they didn't lock me up to wait for me to pee. The mom took me home and then stuck a cup under me when I was peeing. I mean...really!! Sheesh. But I didn't get a new scratcher or treats to make up for it. I got jipped! ~Wally

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's rude ! We cross our paws and hope that your test results are good ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)