August 22, 2016

Mister Wilhelmina.








Wilhelmina, " Guess what?! I am eight months old now! I weigh fifty-two pounds and I measure twenty-five inches high at the withers. I am a tall girl! LP often tells me I am a beautiful girl inside and out but some people think I am a boy! They will say things like, " What a handsome dude you are!" Of course I glare at them. What girl wants to be mistaken for a dude?!"










Wilhelmina, " LP bought this pink and grey bead collar for me to go along with my solid pink collar. My solid pink collar has all my id tags on it. I also have a microchip for good measure. I am hoping that with my double pink collars, people won't mistake me for a dude anymore. After all, my name is Contessa Wilhelmina Starlyn Raspberry Rose. I am not a Count!"









Wilhelmina, " I hope you are doing well. I have to apologize for not visiting as much as I would like to recently. You can blame it on LP. She says she has a lot on her plate right now. I say, eat it and move on! I want to visit my friends! But for now, will you excuse me while I get some beauty sleep?! I'll be around as soon as I wake up!  Zzzzzzzz."





Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

18 comments:

  1. What?! You totally look like a girl to me! Can you believe some humans mistake ME for a boycat? That's just silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm,hey "W" ... dude or dudess ... you are the cutest 52-pounds of curls we've ever seen in the whole wide world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE beautiful Wilhelmina!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lotsa people think Finley are a boy too. And people would say Whitley wuz a boy even when she wuz wearing a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. People! When my Momma started feeding me, she thought I was a girl. She even named me Lily!!! Of course, the vet wasn't any better - she did a complete physical exam and thought I was pregnant! They took me to the back to do an ultrasound and that's when my maleness presented itself. Sheesh. Talk about giving a guy an inferiority complex! ~Bear Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. We never thought you looked like a boy, silly humans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peeps are just stupid. Momma used to roll her eyes when people thought I was a girl and Cinderella was a boy, even though we have short furs so my manliness was very visible and Cinderella had big droopy teats from her pups!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how you feel!! Do you know that EVERYONE thinks that I am a GIRL????!!!!!! You and I need to get together and bark at them! Barks and licks and love, Dakota DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meowy Monday every furry. And great selfie yesterday.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could anyone mistake you for a boy? You are a gorgeous lady. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sinead gets mistaken for a boy from time to time as well. Dresses help!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many people act like all dogs are boys and all cats are girls.. seriously people, how are they multiplying if there is only one sex per species?? Sheesh And yes, you are too pretty to be a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eu penso que esse bonito colar rosa vai resolver a questão.
    Cafunés para você menina bonita!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You poor thing being called a boy! Anyone in their right mind can see you are a beautiful lady doggie. Happy Birthday. Hope it's an extra special day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poor Jessie James Grammy's Toy Poodle gets called a girl all the time since he is so little and he has an "all boy" attitude and boy collar too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wilhelmenia, we think you are gorgeous! Maybe you could help LP eat what's on her plate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How could people mistake you for a boy ? You're a beautiful young lady ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Wilhelmina, how could anybody mistake you for a dude?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)