August 12, 2016

Malou Exhales.









Malou, " I'm on the highest shelf in the armoire in the kitchen."









Malou, " I try to be the first critter LP sees every morning. This is a good location for that. I like it when LP calls me her, Salty Licorice Baby. I like that she still thinks of me as one of her kittenbabies. I didn't want that to change when Wilhelmina came along. I don't think it has. It was important to me to remain special and to still be perceived as LP 's baby. O.K. I gotta go now. I can hear LP coming and she's calling out to me too (exhales). "

LP, "Salty Licorice Baby! Where are you?!"






Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. You are so cute, Malou, how could your human think any differently of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you add up your fur in da bowl ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you are a very special 'Sally Licorice Baby' Malou, adorable!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are your mommy's darling and ours too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your Mom always breaks into a huge smile when she sees you, Malou :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still Momma's baby, even though Jessie is younger. She said I'll ALWAYS be her baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See! You are still VERY special!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esse é um bom lugar para surpreender LP!
    Cafunés para você Malou.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Malou, you are such a sweetheart. I know LP loves seeing you first thing in the morning. And I know you are always her sweet kittenbaby! Kisses to you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. malou...just an eye dea...next time try sittin in front oh that big box peepulz call "fridge" !!!

    heerz two a sand knifefish kinda week oh end guys !! ☺☺☺ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww...that is so sweet. And you are so adorable. XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, you're a cute one and I'm glad you were able to exhale!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Malou! Of course LP will always consider you her baby!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)