August 18, 2016

In the big forest with Duffy and Wilhelmina.







 Duffy, " Here we are at the entrance to the big forest. Wilhelmina will lead the way for you. At eight months of age, her recall is excellent which means she is allowed to run free now when we are in the big forest."













 Wilhelmina, " Are you coming?!!"









 Wilhelmina, " Some times when I am in the big forest, I like to sit quietly beneath one of the gigantic trees and simply look at every little thing that surrounds me."






























Duffy, " Me too! But I enjoy climbing on top of fallen logs or on old tree stumps in order to examine my forest kingdom."













Wilhelmina, " There is a small clearing in the forest where I like to meet and play with friends."





Duffy, " I usually observe the play so that I don't get stepped on!"








Agree to play chase!








Playing!









Wilhelmina, " We can walk to the big forest from our house. It's a wonderful, cooling place to play on a hot summer's day!"







Duffy, " The big forest is a delightful and even mouthwatering place (on account LP brings yummy treats for us to eat!) .




P. S. For those who inquired  . . . the star fish in yesterday's post was very real , alive and yes, that vibrant colour!



Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo 

17 comments:

  1. I bet dere are some good birds in dat forest . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great fun it must be to have a game of chase in a forest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like so much fun! I've only been to one forest, where we had the BAR, and I loved walking in all those trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love following you two on your forest and beach adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful forest for you to get to run and play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That big forest is really great place for a walk and play! And for yummy time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are having quite the serious adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que lugar bonito para passear e se divertir com os amigos.
    Duffy você é um garoto esperto. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've never been in a forest. It looks like a fun place to play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaaaaw What cuties. Great fotos. Dat looks like a pawsum adventure.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a lovely walk in the wood, Duffy and Wilhelmina :) Pawkisses for a wonderful day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is QUITE the walk isn't it. It looks a gorgeous place and the trees are so TALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful place for a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The big forest looks like such an enchanted place! And what fun you have there, sweet pals!

    ReplyDelete
  15. while I agree that this forest seems sooo enchanted (which I love!!) I am in total shock that the starfish was real! OMG not only was it HUGE but that color was unreal! I have never seen anything like it before! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)