August 23, 2016

Hanging out with Malou.









Malou, " I believe I need to clarify that the cat trapeze has always been a favourite hanging out spot for me. There are three pillowed areas on the trapeze and then a hammock at its' lowest extremity.  No one ever used the hammock for the longest time but Esme and I love the pillowed sections. The trapeze was bought with Levon in mind since he has a lot of energy and LP thought he would love climbing it but he has never shown any interest in it at all! Recently, after years of only using the pillows, I used the hammock! Esme soon copied me but I was first! It's my trapeze!"










Malou, " Mmmmm. I agree.  I look a bit scattered and startled."











Malou, " It's because I sense I am not alone and someone may have overheard me claiming ownership of this place  !"










Malou and Esme on the cat trapeze. 









Malou, " Alright, I'll come clean! It's Esme's trapeze, not mine! She loves it and uses it every. single. day. I was hoping she would allow the hammock to be mine alone since she has never shown any interest in it until I started using it.  I have a feeling I may be over reaching, especially since I lied and claimed all of it was mine . . . "





 



Esme, " She can have the hammock, no problem. That is, until I get the urge to use it again . . ."







Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. I wonder if any of us would use a cat trapeze. Probably not... because it would take forever for my human to get around to putting it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you BOTH look ADORABLE there, what a pawsome napping station you've got!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Malou! The look on your face in these pictures is so adorable and expressive. Just made me smile from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two look extra comfortable on there ... and completely adorable. It's so nice of you to share, Malou :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That trapeze looks so perfect! I wish I could SEE you climbing up and in. Alas, I can't so I will continue to imagine how you do it and get settled.

    xx Katie's mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. That trapeze is pretty darn cool and you look terrific in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing you both have a place to sleep on there. I am glad we know the truth now though :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esme, você foi muito generosa com Malou, afinal ela gostou tanto da rede!
    Cafunés para vocês meus amores!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Malou and Esme, we love that trapeze. Regardless of whose it is, we are glad there is room for you both to enjoy it. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That trapeze looks terrific ! What a wonderful napping station for both of you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. malou....feer knot noe onez a round for milez !!! ther waz noe one ta over heer a werd ewe said ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD..Cats and dogs are alike!! We always want what the other has too! ;-)
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so cool, always love seeing photos of you all hanging out in our trapeze :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)