August 31, 2016

Flowers for Wilhelmina.






Wilhelmina, " Guess what?! I got a package in the mail. Just for me!"








Wilhelmina, " It was from Kitty Cat Chronicles! Their Mama makes beautiful flowers for kitties and puppies to wear."







Wilhelmina, " She made six beautiful,  bright and cheerful flowers just for me! I am going to model four of them for you!"













































Wilhelmina, " Here I am wearing my blue flower. I put that flower on the lower part of my harness."














Wilhelmina, " I wore the pale yellow flower on my bead collar."









Wilhelmina, " I placed the bright pink flower on the top of my harness. The flowers have velcro bands on them to make it easy to wear them wherever you like."








Wilhelmina, " This is my favourite flower! It was made especially with me in mind. You can see it better in the photos above. It is the flower with the button in the middle of it."








Wilhelmina, " I think I look very nice in my most beautiful, tailor-made, distinctive, colourful and decidedly exquisite  flowers!"










Wilhelmina, " Thank you so much Emily! You sure know how to make a girl feel extra special!"









Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

PS. We have been having problems on the bloggie. Bloggie wouldn't let us download photos and it took forever when we finally could. Also, the comments we try leaving on blogs are being eaten. Is anyone else having difficulties? Hopefully it is temporary and all will soon be in working order!



22 comments:

  1. Oh Wilhelmina, you look so pretty with your flowers! Of course, you always look pretty, but they enhance your beauty just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilhelmina, you are DEFINITELY worth waiting for. You look feminine and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these flowers! Does she sell them? I would certainly buy one for Miss Ruby.

    We haven't had any problems with blogger. Hope your issues are clearly up quickly

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of bloggers seem to be having problems, I thought it was just wordpress, but I guess not. I hope it gets worked out soon. Wilhelmina, you are a most beautiful model. The flowers are so pretty, that was nice of KCC's mama to send them to you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look extra cute with your pretty flowers Wilhelmina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flowers for a pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always, Wilhemlina! We definitely like your flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Emily made you such beautiful flowers! You look gorgeous wearing them, Wilhelmina! The green/orange flower goes really great with your fur :-)
    I haven't noticed any issue with Blogger (so far). I've read Wordpress is having some issues, though. Hope it'll get fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautious sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are beautiful flowers! So nice to get them as a gift cuz girls like flowers (or so we're told). So far no blogger troubles here.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wilhelmina, your flowers from the KCC Mom are beautiful! Just like YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely with your pretty flowers, Wilhelmina.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look gorgeous in those flowers! The Kitty Cat Chronicles Mom is so thoughtful and talented!!! We have been having 100s of spam comments left on our Blogger blog (on 100 different posts)....have to delete them one by one....also had BIG internet/email trouble today! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  14. those flowers look pretty special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those flowers are wonderful and the fact you are wearing them makes them even more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wilhelmina você ficou muito charmosa com essas flores.
    Cafunés para você menina bonita!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are beautifur flowers and they make you look so pretty!
    By the way,I live in Vancouver too!I live with a kitty named Hazuzu and my 'hood is in East Van. I amkinda new in Blogville soit is good to have furends in the same city.
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are beautiful flowers!

    Thank you so much for coming to my birthday celebration! - Merlin

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you're having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)