July 8, 2016

Ways to conserve energy with Mitalee.






Mitalee, " It's raining here in Vancouver and there is no sun in sight for days to come! I thought I'd give you a tip on how to conserve energy when it's raining. You'll no doubt want to use your energy build-up for a sunny day. Basically the premise to my counsel is, above all else, don't waste your energy on a rainy day!"










Mitalee, " Notice how I have shifted minimally in my state of repose? That's the key to energy conservation . . .  minimal movement at all times!"








Mitalee, " And now ever so slightly and nearly imperceptibly, my limbs shift and I am back to my first sleeping position. That was my tip ; invest in minimal movement throughout a rainy day in order to conserve energy for a slotted sunny day! Peace out. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz."





Have a Fabulous Friday!
Hope the sun shines for you :)
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo
 






 

13 comments:

  1. Well, we've had too many sunny days! So we've been using WAY too much energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A million smoochies to you! Maybe even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is GREAT advice! We are supposed to have storms later, so I intend on putting your suggestions into practice! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitalee you conserve energy very well. Have you thought about teaching your local power company how they can conserve energy too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sure comfy, cozy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable and clever. Good idea to save your energy for a sunny day. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your chillaxing!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great tip, Mitalee! You are very well prepared for sunny day :-)
    By the way, I can't stop admiring your gorgeous tail! You should show it off more often :-) Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good advice, Mitalee! You look very comfortable there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good advice; though, we actually like to conserve our energy everyday! MOL. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I look that cute sleeping, I always have to worry about SOME-MOMMA waking me up cooing and telling me how ADORABLE I am! Grrr. Can't you tell I'm conserving energy?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)