July 4, 2016

Seven facts with Malou.










Malou, " I thought I would share seven facts about myself today. Some of you may already know these things but it is always nice to share them again with new visitors. I'll start with my complete name. It is : Malou Annabelle Xing Xing Songbird. Malou means , "wished for child".












Malou, " I am a five year old Black Smoke Devon Rex cat. I weigh seven pounds. It can be difficult to take a good photo of me  because of my colour but you might be able to see the ripples in my fur in these photos. My coat is very soft like crushed velvet. I have light green eyes and a big voice that I like to use a lot. I am the first to greet LP once she gets out of bed in the morning and I always have a story to tell her! "






Malou, " I don't like wet food but I love kibble which is why everyone here calls me Kibblehead. I think that is rude! I love to photo bomb photos that LP is trying to take of the other critters. A lot."







Malou, " My nicknames are : Salty Licorice Baby, Salty,  Baby, LouLou and Funny Girl. I have a shadow, who follows me around most of the day. His name is Levon. He is behind me now as we speak, isn't he?! I knew it! Well, those are my seven facts. More or less. I don't actually know how to count. I hope you enjoyed them! AND! I also wanted to wish our American friends a Happy 4th of July!"






Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo


17 comments:

  1. I didn't know some of these facts! But there were some I did know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, we love learning more about you! Did not know all of those! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noes! Here I am! That adoring Tuxie and Mom again! LOVE all of you Critters...I know you know that. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're sure a special one, that's fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malou, you are such a beautiful girl! Love your velvet coat. I enjoyed reading more about you. You do have a shadow...a very cute one! The last picture made me LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to learn more about you Malou. I wish I could pet you and feel that velvety fur. You are very handsome. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to learn more about you, Malou. Loved the last picture with, "He is behind me now as we speak, isn't he?"
    I went to a photography session at BlogPaws and the photographer there, Monique Rodriquez, said to photograph black pets, putting them against a black background works best. I have no idea if it works. Though Bear does have a lot of black in him and the best pictures I get of him inside are on my black desk chair. Natural light outside might be a different story. You have a gorgeous coat Malou <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. We enjoyed your blog post Malou and getting to know you better with your seven facts. You are a beautiful kitty!

    Mindy & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Salty Licorice Baby" LOVE IT!! You are only 7 lbs? You are a wee little thing!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, pretty Malou, you forgot to add you are the most beautiful cat we know! And we'd never call you Kibblehead, even though that made our Mom laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're glad to learn more about you ! 7 lbs ? It's less than little Pixie, you're a cute small kitty. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kibblehead isn't a very nice name! There's nothing wrong with enjoying a nice crunchy bit of kibble.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Então você é uma menina falante!
    Malou você poderia formar um dueto com o Juca, ele também
    gosta muito de usar a voz. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  14. We enjoyed learning these things about you, Lou Lou. We can call you that, can't we?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We loved all those facts about you, sweet Malou! If it makes you feel any better, Zoe loves the kibble, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. THank fur all the lovely facts Malou! Goods to get to know you betters, Katie Kitty Too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm the big mouth around here too - I meow all da time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)