July 11, 2016

Phoebe's Touring Shades Part One.







Wilhelmina, " If you visited us yesterday for Sunday Selfies , you would have seen me trying out the new shades I bought so that I could participate in Phoebe's Traveling Shades Tour. Phoebe's shades are far too tiny for me but I really wanted to participate so I bought these cool sun specs ! The following are my best three shots in shades. Hope you think I look as cool as I felt!"




























* And now, we present (drumroll) . . . . PHOEBE'S Traveling Shades! We are the first stop on the tour and we will be sending the shades to The Canadian Cats next so be on the lookout for their arrival CC!*




We've decided to feature a critter a day wearing the Traveling Shades this week since collectively, we are a small herd and one post alone would be far too photo heavy .We are starting with Malou's photos , replete with her infamous catfoolery intact.






Malou, " Take that you vacuous, doltish and idiotic shades!"









Malou, " Now be off with you , you lowly scullion!" 








Malou, " Fine. I will co-operate but only because you have presented me with a most delectable sac of treats of which I am particularly fond !"









Malou, " Of course I look cool! You don't have to keep saying it!"








Malou, " I'm a V-Cool-Cat!"









Malou, " Now get lost before I lose my cat cool!"








Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo









21 comments:

  1. Malou, you look a little less than impressed with those shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, a VERY cool cat!!!!
    And you do look gorgeous as well Wilhelmina
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilhelmina, you look adorable in your shades. Malou, you put Phoebe to shame, you are really rocking those shades- very cool indeed. Thank you for being such a good sport. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look amazing in your shades. I am impressed that you both wore them …Malou, you did very well and were very patient. My assistant has tried to get me to wear them and I just toss them aside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL, oh my, you both look awesome in sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOW WOW, kitties know how to get what they want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Malou, you look pawesome. And Willhelmina! I'm so glad you got to pawticipate too. I loves your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great in da shades Malou!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep. The difference between dogs and cats is clearly illustrated in how they react to the sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ewe guys R total lee rockin yur shades.....total lee....thiz iz what kewl iz all a bout !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorei! Meus amores vocês estão muito charmosas com estes
    óculos, achei muito apropriado para o verão!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malou!! WAY TO ROCK the SHADES, dood!
    And Wilhelmina, we of course think your pink shades are totally YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I share Malou's feelings about wearing them BUTT you girls did look like movie stars!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Malou! You look fabulous in those shades!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Wilhelmina and Malou! You are looking super cool wearing those sunglasses! You are both gorgeous super models! I hope you got tons of treats after the photo shoot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Malou, you looked pretty darned cool in this shades!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Malou, you appear to be fairly patient regardless of your obvious dislike of the shades. The final photo is too, too funny. Wilhelmina, you look quite "Hollywood" in your glasses. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those shades had to put up with a lot, MOL! You did wear them fur a good bit though...

    MJF had to procure bigger shades too:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)