July 19, 2016

Hanging out with Malou.









Malou, " Peek-a boo! Guess where I am?!"









Malou, " I am on the cat trapeze!"










Malou, " More specifically, I am in the hammock on the cat trapeze!"










Malou, " No one has ever used the hammock in all the years we have had the cat trapeze!"











Malou, " I can comfortably look out onto the garden on any level of the cat trapeze. LP was all aflutter when she saw me in the hammock though. She kept saying, you are the first to use it! The first! In all the years we have had it , you are the first and only one who has discovered the hammock! She said it in a voice that suggested I had just discovered the cure for feline dementia or something . . ."










Malou, "I've come to realize that it truly takes very little to delight LP. Very little indeed."









Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

19 comments:

  1. If you had known it would make her so happy, I bet you would have used it sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but you look soooo delightful there in the trapeze!
    I'm not surprised LP was happy, great work there Malou, that certainly deserves an extra dish of chicken!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous green eyes you have, Malou! My Momma acts like that too when I "discover" something she got for me that I ignored for years. It doesn't take much to make them happy does it? AND you have a comfy new bed where the others will leave you alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the truth Malou! I found the same to be true. All I have to do is bring Donkey and tuck him into bed with us and mom is rediculously pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch out!! Don't fall out of there and get concussion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a mega-cool place to hang out, Malou!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a cutie Malou :) That is a great spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a smart and most beautiful kitty you are in the hammock, Malou!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That hammock looks wonderful and you look adorable in it, Malou!

    Thank you so much for celebrating my 10th Birthday with me! Purrs, Dragonheart

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a really cool trapeze. So nice its hammock is finally discovered. I can understand LP's excitement :-) You look very comfy in there, Malou!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe you just had to get in the mood? Are you going to develop a circus act?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. malou....yur hammick iz awesum....we iz surprized noe one HAZ used it bee for now !! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful hammock ! That looks like a great place to hang out and watch around ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Malou você é muito esperta, espero que agora os outros gatinhos aprendam a usar a rede!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like a really cool place to hang out, Malou. We're glad you discovered it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Peeps are so weird. That looks like a fun place to hang out.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)