July 25, 2016

Hammock Service with Levon.








 Levon, " I believe I just heard the crack of a can of food being opened!"










Levon, " Perhaps I should get cracking to the kitchen just in time for breakfast to be served!"









Levon, " On the other hand . . . I could stay in my hammock until LP realizes I am absent from the early morning feeding frenzy and comes looking for me, with my amply filled, food dish in hand. That would permit me to catch a few extra Zzzzzzs. Yes, that is exactly what I will do!"









Levon, " Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."









Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

19 comments:

  1. MOL!! OH Levon you wily little kitty you. I hope Mum did bring your food bowl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, bekkie in bed sounds pawfect!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty always told me that if you waited ... the food would come to you. I haven't yet succeeded with waiting that long ... but it makes sense that the humans would bring our food to us, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Levon, truth be known my fuds are generally served to me wherever I am when it's supper time. But only, of course, if I won't get up and come to my dish when called repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think answer 2 would be the best idea Levon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful plan! Hope you got extra food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hopes you got your breakfast in bed, Levon!!

    Mindy & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cute Levon, you sound just like our Precious!
    Hope y'all and your sweet Mom are doing well.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like a great plan, Levon! It has worked very well here...when boys don't come to dining table, I have to take food to them. They sure trained me well :-) Enjoy your extra zzz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Around here, ya gotta be in there to get da foodz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course that is the tyoe of service you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  12. dood...yea...N yur mom will serve ya brek fest in hammick then ...kinda like one oh thoz fancee hotel kinda placez !! ♥♥♥☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are one smart guy, Levon!! We are going to need to try that one!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)