July 5, 2016

Blending with Mitalee and a few flowers from our garden.










Mitalee, " When I am lying on this carpet, I blend in really well. I become a chameleon! Watch me!"











MITALEE,  BLENDING.











Mitalee, " When I am on my side , you can see my curly, swirly tummy furs.Very kissable and soft says LP as I blend in front of her."












Mitalee,, " This is me being cute while still blending! LP loves my winsome ways which means more compliments and more treats for me, which I in turn love!"










Mitalee, " Well , you are probably all blending with me out now so I will change the subject. Below are photos of magnolias and hydrangeas from our garden for your viewing pleasure. The lilies are struggling to bloom because they need more sun!  I always manage to find a ray here or there despite the overcast weather but lilies need much more sun in order to bloom.  It looks like rain for the next week here in Vancouver so I guess the lilies are out of luck but I'll still be blending. You don't need  sun for that!"

















































Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. Mitalee, I could barely see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know you're a gorgeous girl, Mitalee. Way too gorgeous to blend in :) Unless there's a mess that some critter's going to get in trouble for ... then blending in is useful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your mommy got that carpet just to complement you! LOVE the curly tummy furs! Snorgle??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen better blending, Mitalee! You are the most bendable of the family I am very sure. My mom loves magnolias too. And your garden is beautiful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I could barely find you in those pics! You ARE a chameleon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Mitalee, you blend so well we think you might have a superpower or something!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - You asked how big we are. I weigh 23 pounds and Stanley is 38 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you sure do you sweet baby!! Love the flowers too! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some very impressive blending! Your flowers sure do look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mitalee...ewe blended sew well we did knot even see ewe....we think ewe blended de best in fotoz two !! ☺☺☺ we hope everee onez doin grate !!! happee twooz day two all...yur momz flowerz bee awesum !!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful kitty, beautiful flowers! Mitalee, it is always great to see you! Tell your mom that our mom still hasn't killed her hydrangea yet -- this is a record for her! We actually inherited a bunch of potted plants and flowers from the Dad's parents when they moved. We will see how long Mom and Dad can keep them alive...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is blending in with the carpet a good thing? You don't want to get stepped on. Lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you blend in really well, Mitalee! Your curly tummy is so kissable. May I send you virtual kisses? :-)
    Flowers from your garden are beautiful. I love magnolia blooms very much. Sorry lilies are having hard time. Hopefully more sunny days are coming! Happy Tuesday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are beautiful Mitalee. And the flowers are almost as pretty as you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Mitalee. You do blend in with that carpet. We could hardly see you there. ;). Your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You blend perfectly with the carpet, Mitalee ! We could barely see you ! You have beautiful flowers. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)