July 15, 2016

A (W)holey new box with Mitalee.








Mitalee, " I have a new box! It has holes on the sides!"








Mitalee, " These holes are perfect for snoopervising all actions and events taking place in the cottage!"









Mitalee, " All told, there are three holes on the box side!"










Mitalee, " Now if I could just manage to keep all my floofies inside the holes, no one would ever suspect I was here ! "








 Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. That box is just pawfect fur you....and I do luffs the floofies peaking out, hehe
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cool box and the peep holes are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best box ever- I love the custom features :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD! All the advantages of a box PLUS the benefits of windows! What a fangtastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you get to play whappy paws through those holes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a cool box. I love those snoopervising holes! But I doubt you can keep your abundant and luxurious floffies inside :-)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my stars girl you need some curtains or perhaps window shutters and may I say you're new house is FABulous !! hugs from dai$y =^..*=

    heerz two a yellowtail catfish kinda week oh end two all ~~~~ ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the word "snoopervising." So perfect for cats :) Mitalee, you are ALWAYS a beauty, but you are ROCKING that box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe curtains? Something sheer?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - Please send POTP to my fiance' Ruby. She is at ER. No other information available.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's like a submarine!!! MOL!! That floof spilling out is just too funny! PAWESOME BOX! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh, are you going into business as an undercover kitty?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)