July 22, 2016

A lovely view with Wilhelmina.








Wilhelmina, " Slurp. Slurp. Slurpity. Slurp! I just came back from a nice, long, hike in the forest and boy was I ever thirsty!"








Wilhelmina, " I'm at the bog now and I have a lovely view in front of me."








Wilhelmina, " There are little hummingbirds here too but they are fast and elusive. You need puppy eyes to see them!"




























Wilhelmina, " I don't think I'll go home quite yet."









Have a Fabulous Friday!
Hope you are able to see a few, lovely new sights over your weekend.
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. Wilhelmina, I keep forgetting that you are still a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilhelmina! I wish I were with you today on that lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you having fun Wilhelmina. Hummingbirds are fast. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun, Wilhelmina.
    Our Mom thinks you are cute...we are jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure is a pretty place sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hummingbirds are really elusive. I see them from time to time but they always disappear in few seconds.
    That's a very lovely view, Wilhelmina. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice view indeed. BTW, love your collar!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hummingbirds ? How cool ! What a lovely view ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. É uma vista bonita, quando você voltar para casa
    vai ter muito o que contar para os bichanos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, check out that view! It's beautiful, Wilhelmenia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little bow on the top of your head, Wilhelmina. Of course, you're a gorgeous and adorable puppy regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wilhelmina! Yous looks marvelous darling! Mes saw on the tv the weather is supposed to gets nicer! mes can't wait. Mes bets yous guys can't either!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't blame you one bit! That looks like a glorious place to be!!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)