June 24, 2016

One for Esme too!







Esme, " Like Levon, LP also gave me a catnip pillow from the farmer's market! It is potent!"








Esme, " Actually, we were all given a new catnip pillow but Levon and I are the true nipheads in this family!"








Esme, " I like to take a deep, deep breath and inhale the heady scent unlike Levon who likes to hunt his catnip pillow down and dead it!"









Esme, " Usually the heady, nip scent knocks me out for the entire morning but not today! I plan to get to it when I wake up from my nap in exactly one second.  I mean as soon as I wake up from my little, tiny cat nap in exactly one minute, I will definitely show that catnip pillow who is BOSS.  I mean as soon as a I wake up from my nap . . . I'll show that tired, old pillow who is  BOSS! I'm the BOSS . . .  that's who. . . . I'M the BOSS catnip pillow! Do you hear me?!!!! I'm the boss  . . .  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz."




Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. How lovely. Maybe I can tunnel up there and get one for me as well. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL... Me too ! knocks me out 2 sec. !
    Have a great weekend guys

    My new blog address : http://mrpuddy9.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, so sweet.....I'll tiptoe out very quietly, you haf a nice nap
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, looks like the catnip pillow makes you sleepy! But we know you are the boss :-)
    Enjoy your beautiful nap, Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a pawsome pillow to nap on! The human doesn't give me catnip very often--I'm a mean drunk :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure look pretty with that new pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your catnip pillow looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like a little nip now and then BOL!

    Your Pals Who Are Trying To Catch Up,

    Murphy & Stanley & The Laundry Queen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know catnip could knock you out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a cutie pie,Esme.
    Also, the boss of that nip pillow. A cutie pie catnip pillow boss kitty.
    Purr,
    the envious kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're big fans of the nip here, too, Esme! YOU are definitely the boss of that pillow, sweet girl. No doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe você é muito fofa Esme!
    Boa diversão com seu travesseiro de nip!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)