June 27, 2016

Market Day with Duffy and Wilhelmina.









Duffy, " We went to a Farmers Market! There were a few hundred tents set up at this particular open air market. It was quite large and there were far too many things to see to list them all here! "








Wilhelmina, " We saw many interesting items and we also met many wonderful people and their dogs!"








Duffy, " This market had all kinds of goodies from water plants . . ."


















Duffy, " . . . to pottery and yummy foodables, to name but a very few!"





















 Market humour!










Duffy,     " I saw this bird painting and immediately thought of da tabbies o trout towne . First, because they are very artistic. I'm certain many of you have seen their mesmerizing art . . . but also because they kinda have a thing for birds. Let's just say it's not necessarily a good thing . . . . if you know what I mean!"






Duffy, "I really wanted this hedgehog blanket. We all love hedgehogs here but mean ole LP said no, we have enough blankets!"







Hedgehog adorableness! ( whispers .. . .which I may yet buy if it is there on the next market day . . .  )


.




Duffy, " I guess I don't mind that much about not getting the hedgehog blanket because the real reason I love outdoor markets so much is because of all the dogs I get to meet and greet!"


























Wilhelmina, " I also met lots of dogs and guess what? I actually met another red Standard Poodle like me! His name was Adam. We played together and had lots of fun wrestling! "








Wilhelmina, " I think going to a Farmers Market is going to be one of my favourite things to do in the summer!"







Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. That looks like a grreat time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great market to wander round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful market ! It looks like you all had great time ! The hedgehog blanket is really cute, we hope you'll get it next time. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aquelas cerâmicas são muito bonitas. Vocês tiveram um dia muito divertido! Cafunés para todos vocês meus amores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had such a fun day visitng the market! It looks very nice place, with various things (the hedgehog blanket is so cute!) and also doggies to make friends with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whitley luved her hedgie toys - they were some of her favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a fun out n' about fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. guys...what an awesum day yur mom had & glad ya getted two go along ....de cookieez look dee lish !! { we cracked up at son of a batch ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE going to Farmer's Markets! Wish I lived by you, I would bring Dakota and go with you!! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos. That is a big market, the one in our town has 3 vendors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like fun, especially if Adam is there again!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, Thinking of you today-Wilhelmina is getting big, she must be full grown. I saw Copper today and meant to take pictures of her-she is getting so big. She weighs about 35 lbs now and the family think she is close to her full height. I couldn't believe how much she'd grown in a couple of weeks; Hunter doesn't know what to do anymore, because she can outrun him and tumbles him instead of vice versa. She is doing well in her training too.
    I loved seeing your farmers market-looks like a great place to spend a day.
    Hugs,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun adventure! That looks like a really cool farmer's market.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great market! Which one did you go to? Mommy has been going to the Richmond Market.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)