June 14, 2016

A few sweet pics of Esme.



 I find it tough to get a good photo of Esme! This is in part because she typically runs off when she sees me approaching with camera in hand, and in part because of her blue eyes which are very difficult to capture without turning red or appearing discolored. Here are a few sweet photos of Esme over the years that turned out well, which I thought you might enjoy. She is a tiny cat at four pounds! Esme is a lovable character and certainly no shrinking violet. I wish I could capture her on film more often! :)








 *Click to biggify any of the photos if you so wish*


























































 Our magnolia tree has started to bloom. Here is a photo of one of the blooms for those of you who are magnolia fans :)






Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTY!!!! Great photos...I luffs the little pink frock!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM a magnolia fan! VERY. And Esme, I am your fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We knew Esme wasn't a big cat but had forgotten just how tiny she really is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these photos of beautiful Esme. I didn't realize she was only 4 pounds, so tiny. I think my lightest is Snowball who weighs 7 pounds, the rest are 11 pounds or more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww você é uma menina muito fofa!
    Fico contente que a tua mamãe conseguiu fazer
    essas fotos, aliás Esme, você precisa cooperar mais
    com a tua mamãe na hora de ser fotografada!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Esme is such a pretty girl with beautiful blue eyes. And she's got very inviting tummy :-)
    Your magnolia is gorgeous! Have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grreat pics! She sure is tiny. My kitty sister Pigeon is 10 pounds and seems small to us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really wonderful photos of that sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my stars girl you are looking gorgeous....and I soooooooo know where you are coming from, I hate the camera more than I hate BURD....yes, I know ~~~~

    hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Esme, you are such a pretty kitty. Those pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esme, you sure are a beautiful kitty! We love these pictures of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esme is gorgeous. Bear runs or otherwise makes it hard to get his picture. I treasure the good ones and shake my head at the bags of cat treats I've "spent" in trying to get him to cooperate. I wish I could capture his cattitude in full bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ps - Do you have any social media accounts for this blog that we can follow too? We've added you on Feedly, but we could find any other channels and don't want to miss out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Momma's techno-challenged too. She totally messed up the blog hop thing for our first couple weeks. And it takes her an unbelievable amount of time to figure stuff out ... she didn't know what a feed was until a few weeks ago. We joined Feedly yesterday and added you to our list of feeds to follow, but we'll added our e-mail to your subscribe thing just in case. ~Bear Cat

      Delete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)