May 19, 2016

Thursday Thanks with Esme.







Esme, " I was just thinking. I have a lot to be thankful for."










Esme, " We live in a , "mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world."









Esme, " I'm thankful to be a cat that is loved."








Esme, " And I'm thankful for the sun on my back. Some times , the very things that are an integral part of our daily existence are the things we take most for granted. Not me. I'm thankful for the love I receive every day and for the uplifting sun on my back. And some of that love comes from you. Thank you."







Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. You have a lot to be thankful for, Esme! In fact, at the moment, my human wishes she lived in your city! She is so worried about what is going on down here, she is almost willing to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtful Esme and so true. Enjoy the sun puddle surfing!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy and I have enough loves to share with you and your siblings. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esme, you are soooo sweet !
    Thanks to you too ! To make me smile =^x^=
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are wonderful things to be thankful for, Esme!
    Enjoy your sunshine, sweetheart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. esme....we couldna agreez mor......N we iz thanx full ta haz awesum friendz like yur familee az well
    ♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are sooo right, "a mixed up shook up world" to say the least. I have always liked that song too ;)
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  8. São ótimos motivos para agradecer!
    Aproveite o sol menina bonita!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, what a sweet post!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so sweet Esme. What a beautiful message and reminder you have shared with us today. We are very grateful for those things too. Sending love to you, the rest of the Critters, and of course your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure have a lot to be thankful for, Esme. And we're thankful we get to see your cute face.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)